Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Seinfeld was not my thing but i havent seen a whole episode.

I am a big Dr. House fan and i want him back after looking each episode 3 times.

Whats going on in the usa, Who has killed Kennedy and is there any new must have net or any new vendor ? Yadaaaaa, yadayadalkajdkljfsöa....

Wake up guys, this is not a sleeping board :spam:

Last edited:

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
In my latest net stash I have a flavour I have bought a few times previously.

But I am sure it tastes different. This time round there is a bread like, malty, possibly even yeasty like taste note.

Am a little worried the juice has gone off.

It was mixed from extract on order.

So, question is can a net extract, stored in I assume pg prior to mixing, actually go off.

My thinking is, if once mixed to vape able juice with pg, vg and nicotine it can go off, then if stored as an extract it could also actually spoil.

Any thoughts from the netizens?

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
In my latest net stash I have a flavour I have bought a few times previously.

But I am sure it tastes different. This time round there is a bread like, malty, possibly even yeasty like taste note.

Am a little worried the juice has gone off.

It was mixed from extract on order.

So, question is can a net extract, stored in I assume pg prior to mixing, actually go off.

My thinking is, if once mixed to vape able juice with pg, vg and nicotine it can go off, then if stored as an extract it could also actually spoil.

Any thoughts from the netizens?

You bought this extract from a NET dealer on the web? If so contact them and ask for a replacement, explaining the problems you are having. No matter how you got that extract, if it where me, I would trash it and charge it to a learning experience as it sounds like it molded. :eek:

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Wrapped up the Dagwood's Wife Is Trippin' finally and just got into the RBFS Admiral's Pipe. After half a dozen RBFS bottles or so, I'm finally beginning to distinguish a few things. I think I can taste the cavendish influence now, a sweeter taste over the others.

It's a nice, balanced blend. What still in production juice has a similar profile as this one?

Jay :headbang:

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
You bought this extract from a NET dealer on the web? If so contact them and ask for a replacement, explaining the problems you are having. No matter how you got that extract, if it where me, I would trash it and charge it to a learning experience as it sounds like it molded. :eek:

Yeah, that was my concern.

I had two flavours in previous order with similar issues. Did wonder at the time, but convinced myself all was ok.

I did contact the dealer over a week ago, describing the issue as in previous post here, but no response beyond being mailed a request to write a review/s on their site!!!

Not going to name the dealer, had some superb juices from them, but have to say am somewhat concerned and puzzled.

Thanks for the reply btw.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Wrapped up the Dagwood's Wife Is Trippin' finally and just got into the RBFS Admiral's Pipe. After half a dozen RBFS bottles or so, I'm finally beginning to distinguish a few things. I think I can taste the cavendish influence now, a sweeter taste over the others.

It's a nice, balanced blend. What still in production juice has a similar profile as this one?

I also miss the River Bottom Fog Sauce line. What a shame it was left to die while still successful. There was some good vaping from that line.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Ok so what's the best closest to smoking an analog? Looking for something to vape while drinking as this is the hardest time for me in the dropping the analogs!

Let me know if not in a good thread for this.

You probably get several responses but, I would suggest one of these: Cigarette-style e-Liquids

I think Clay has a Cigarette Sample Package. Remember though, with NETs they need to steep for a good long time.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
I've got a whole mess of RBFS that I bought during the sales that are sitting unused because they're high nic which nobody vapes anymore it seems.

you make a good point here. perhaps RBFS would have lowered the nicotine, had they stuck around, due to demand. on the other hand, they didn't even stick around and do nothing to change anything with a demand out there.....

Reactions: 67Tele

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok so what's the best closest to smoking an analog? Looking for something to vape while drinking as this is the hardest time for me in the dropping the analogs!

Let me know if not in a good thread for this.

W2V has Paris and Pure Smoke which are very cigarette like, to my taste anyway. GeJ has a lab juice called Bull Durham which is also pretty good.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
W2V has Paris and Pure Smoke which are very cigarette like, to my taste anyway. GeJ has a lab juice called Bull Durham which is also pretty good.

Paris and Pure Smoke both contain Latakia in them... so probably more pipe like or at best an euro ciggy style vape, certainly not an American ciggy vape

Reactions: AnthonyB

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I've got a whole mess of RBFS that I bought during the sales that are sitting unused because they're high nic which nobody vapes anymore it seems.

I'm still using higher nic at lower watts. If I were not sitting on 27 bottles from the insanely priced liquidation, I'd offer to pick up a few from you...

on the other hand, they didn't even stick around and do nothing to change anything with a demand out there.....

I don't understand, either. Must have been some life event interference.

I did send an email the other day, just for poops and giggles. I'll share if I get a reply.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I had some too. Blended it with my homemade NETs. Actually added some SJP to your SJ Flake too. Only way I could use it because of the high nic. Give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City

I missed the whole RBFS rise and fall, but would be interest in trying some if you've no use for them.

I mostly use 24mg, but occasionally dabble with weaker liquids.

Last edited:

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
I'm still using higher nic at lower watts. If I were not sitting on 27 bottles from the insanely priced liquidation, I'd offer to pick up a few from you...

I don't understand, either. Must have been some life event interference.

I did send an email the other day, just for poops and giggles. I'll share if I get a reply.

Good luck on a reply, I did the same about 6 months ago and wait...... no, I just checked, no reply.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, with today's news I went and ordered a bunch of favorites from MOV, GeJ and W2V. Just in case. I just hope the FDA doesn't mess with pipe tobacco because without that I'm out of juice!

Got plenty of hardware. and batteries are not on their hit-list. PG/VG still good to go. Nicotine? I'm down to 3mg so even if they make it out of reach to consumers I'll still be able to make nic free juice.

How are you guys set for the apocalypse?

Deepjazz

Mar 22, 2016
well it's going to be the same here in europe.. only 10ml bottles, non leaking small devices.

trying to stack up on black note e-liquid as i can, but can only buy e-liquid with nicotine from another european county and most of the places are out of stock it's going slowly.

if someone knows of a store in europe with good net liquid please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread