• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Well everybody has called me an idiot for the last couple of seasons because I have "stood behind" Taylor. He is a complete ....., but he has the potential to be a great QB. It's starting to show and he still has one more year to do some great things.

I'm glad the team isn't expecting to win and they aren't looking at the 7-5 record that Wisky holds. It's going to be a tough game and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Badgers win..but I have the 'Skers by 13!

We had a quarterback that was awesome his junior year.....just sayin....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Don't dis Steve...
Don't dis kirk...
And don't dis fran....especially fran.

Fran should have talked to the football team at halftime.
Frans the man....

Mc'C' should have just taken over for Ferentz halfway through the season..Not dissing him ("Fran"), just garbage shooting Ferentz. Hell, I'm pretty sure Steve could do a better job than Kirk.. Smile Hawk!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
We had a quarterback that was awesome his junior year.....just sayin....

Vandy or Wienke? I do like Vandy, myself, but what happened to him? I saw the slate of QBs that will taking snaps next season and I'm guessing Iowa is going to be relying on their run game..just sayin'

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Vandy or Wienke? I do like Vandy, myself, but what happened to him? I saw the slate of QBs that will taking snaps next season and I'm guessing Iowa is going to be relying on their run game..just sayin'

Vandy took every snap this year.
Wienke punted...
Not sure who our backup even is(ruddok)sp.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread