• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
FOY? He's overrated!!

Freshman of the Year..

Well, I agree that Miller is a good athlete and vital to his team. Personally, I would have liked to see TMart get it, but that's just the homer coming out. From an unbiased standpoint, I could have seen it go either way..They might be kicking themselves come Saturday night if NEB has a big game

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Freshman of the Year..

Well, I agree that Miller is a good athlete and vital to his team. Personally, I would have liked to see TMart get it, but that's just the homer coming out. From an unbiased standpoint, I could have seen it go either way..They might be kicking themselves come Saturday night if NEB has a big game

I would love to see Nebraska come out Saturday and just woop em from start to finish....but I'll be happy if we can pull out the win! Say what you want about Tmagic, he's come a long ways this year, his passing is a hell of a lot better, 90% of the time.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I would love to see Nebraska come out Saturday and just woop em from start to finish....but I'll be happy if we can pull out the win! Say what you want about Tmagic, he's come a long ways this year, his passing is a hell of a lot better, 90% of the time.

Well everybody has called me an idiot for the last couple of seasons because I have "stood behind" Taylor. He is a complete ....., but he has the potential to be a great QB. It's starting to show and he still has one more year to do some great things.

I'm glad the team isn't expecting to win and they aren't looking at the 7-5 record that Wisky holds. It's going to be a tough game and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Badgers win..but I have the 'Skers by 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread