• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok. I've settled in to the new thread.
Change makes me nervous, but I'm good now.
New thread....new curtains??? Whatcha think.
And somebody should go back and make sure Steve knows where we went. You know he confuses easily.

Man....I fall asleep on the couch for a while and y'all go nuts......

I'm so glad you're getting settled into the new thread! I was worried ya might not find us.....this place wouldn't be the same without you, sweet cheeks!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok. I've settled in to the new thread.
Change makes me nervous, but I'm good now.
New thread....new curtains??? Whatcha think.
And somebody should go back and make sure Steve knows where we went. You know he confuses easily.

Man....I fall asleep on the couch for a while and y'all go nuts......

We will let you pick out the new curtains; I appreciate your taste! I also brought over some plants to spruce the place up a bit and make it feel a bit more like home for you. As far as Steve goes, I tried waking him as we were leaving, but he wasn't very pleased..

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
We will let you pick out the new curtains; I appreciate your taste! I also brought over some plants to spruce the place up a bit and make it feel a bit more like home for you. As far as Steve goes, I tried waking him as we were leaving, but he wasn't very pleased..

I'll get the dumbness out of the way early......is Steve the drunk guy on the porch??

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Yep. And Steve and I go way back.
Back in the day it was me and Steve....period.
We can't move without Steve.

He used to stand by and guard the door from intruders and clean the cobwebs.. One day he found a bottle of Dewar's that Hawk left behind. He promptly passed out and I snuck in..Here we are today! Now Steve is a drunk bum and people trip over him on the way in. We would leave a fifth of something for him, but he has been a clever little cuss and found the stash.. There he lays

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
He used to stand by and guard the door from intruders and clean the cobwebs.. One day he found a bottle of Dewar's that Hawk left behind. He promptly passed out and I snuck in..Here we are today! Now Steve is a drunk bum and people trip over him on the way in. We would leave a fifth of something for him, but he has been a clever little cuss and found the stash.. There he lays

I think I stumbled over him on my way in.....just kinda grumbled at me...that's when I knew I'd found my hike here!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Not since Steve showed up!!!!!
Back in the day it was scary....me, cobwebs, coons......
Steve showed up....coons gone....I cleaned up a bit and here we are...
You're welcome.
I'm kinda like vasco de gama.....sans the funny underwear.

I was thinking more on the lines of Dora..not so much Gama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread