Need advice on buying a cartomizer tank please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ok thanks :) , sent her a message.

If anyone else has had good experiences with any of these cheap carto tanks, let me know.

if air draw is a problem from the locking pins or what not.

also can I put XL carts in the tanks? is that fine?

I believe XLcartos will be what to use, yes.

bugsman

May 27, 2011
    Central Florida
    It's been awhile since I posted to ECF and I was going to ask about any new tanks out there. I am an avid IBtanked user and have about 4 of them. I also buy my cartos through them as I haven't had much luck with non-flanged. After reading this post, I think I'll just stick with my IBTanked as they have never failed me and their cartos are outstanding. Analog free for 4 years.

Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    If anyone else has had good experiences with any of these cheap carto tanks, let me know.

also can I put XL carts in the tanks? is that fine?
    I have tried most of the cartotanks that were on the market 2 - 3 years ago. The best were from IBTanked. They were just the best made and yet inexpensive for the value. Better quality caps and better quality glass. Better quality O-rings. Everything fit right and didn't leak. Great customer service (made in the USA) if you needed it; try getting that from something made in China.

You can put XL (45mm) cartos in an XL length tank, standard length (35mm) cartos in a standard length tank.

tanklengths_zpse33b0de6.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread