NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Surprising that the charger is only 120 mA. Battery was charging 6 hours before I went to sleep, still hadn't topped off (it was done this morning). A quarter amp or thereabouts would be nice, something that only takes about 4 hours.

It does recharge in plenty of time for swaps, since the batteries last so long, just that faster would be convenient.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Mark...Thats 1200mah, and I did notice that it took a little longer to charge on the first couple charges , but it really didnt make any sense to me so I thought it was just me. Also the tips will come off with a little patience but are also kinda easy to bend because the casing is so thin... I also have been filling mine from the bottom...I put some Choclate into the MInt one and it was delicous (for two days) and then I didnt use it for a couple days and I think something died in there!!!! This may be my next project to give it the hot water treatmant to see how that works. I know someone on here had good results with boiling the G220 carts so these shouldnt be any different except taking longer to dry out the resivoir , as its around 2 to 3 times bigger...I will keep ya posted in this thread. Thanks'
Drew

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm talking the little USB-connector dongle -- it only says 120 mA, which is consistent with the time to charge (the wall wart itself is rated 500 mA). Those cartos do run a long time -- I finally emptied the first one, did a bottom drip to refill with my own tob4, it's fine.

I plan on doing surgery on the next one I empty, so I can clean and refill with one of my fruit blends. I expect the hot water approach will work -- I've been getting lots of practice with another brand that has glued-on mouthpieces, and won't sweat it if I wreck a cap.

(For the something-died scenario, you should see what one of my spiced apple or vananaberry (vanilla-banana creme-strawberry) cartos is like if I don't keep using them :) )

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Very nice -- I've had 11 - 12 hours of very heavy use on the second G400 battery before it was time to swap back to #1. These things do work well :)
The cartos are super, too -- couldn't believe how much juice it took on the refill (just kept dripping, and dripping, and dripping into the battery end until it finally filled.)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Went a full day yesterday before needing to change a battery (I do use a PT at work, too, but hit the battery hard throughout the day).

The 2 ml cartos really impress me. I'll flip them to my PT if I want to run 4.7V, consistently good (assuming the liquid itself is one that handles 4.7). I think I'll just do a 160 proof soak for cleaning, with a good rinse. I'm getting enough mileage out of them that I sure can't complain if they do have any issue when I clean them -- they seem to take multiple refills nicely.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Had a hard fail on one of the batts yesterday -- open circuit, no contact closure, no obvious gunk buildup, hadn't dropped it or anything, simple fail. E-mailed a request to do an RMA, get it replaced. NHaler staff actually answered my request on a Sunday night, sent me the info on how to do the return, I dropped it in the mail this am (in a bubble mailer).

Good job on such a fast response -- in the real world things break, but fast CS, within warranty, is much appreciated :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
At least the G400 cartos definitely refill -- drip into the hole in the bottom, no problem (it takes a while to fill, due to how much juice they hold). I've been doing multiple fills, also did a clean and reuse on one. Happily puffing away on some 30 mg tobacco on one of them right now :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Drew,

Just placed an order today for a couple LR 306's and aaaaalmost purchased one of these cigars to give a try. But are those cartomizers refillable at all?

Thanks!

Theyare refillable but its pretty tricky and if you are not careful it will cause battery failure...There are a couple videos(in German) around on You Tube on how to do it I think. Thanks
Drew

Theyare refillable but its pretty tricky and if you are not careful it will cause battery failure...There are a couple videos(in German) around on You Tube on how to do it I think. Thanks
Drew

I'm sad to report I killed a batt after just a month. It had become my favorite vape, too. I started trying out other cartos which leaked into the G400 batt. Believe me, it's a sad day when your G400 dies!

I'm sad to report I killed a batt after just a month. It had become my favorite vape, too. I started trying out other cartos which leaked into the G400 batt. Believe me, it's a sad day when your G400 dies!

Ouch! Do you know what went wrong exactly? I'm curious because the G400 is my first and only e-cig, and I really want to try some flavors that are only available in liquid form... I was planning on just dripping the liquid slowly into the battery end of an empty cart and letting it sit for a day before trying... any suggestions?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Still loving my G400 :) Drew -- Can I buy a spare battery, and a spare charger? (don't need the wall wart, just the USB-to-808-connector charger part)
Rock solid, lots of hours between charges, I use a lot of my own DIY with standard 808 cartos.
About the only improvement I could see is if a fast charger came out, something that maybe charged it in 3 or 4 hours, but if that would harm longevity it wouldn't be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread