NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You can now purchase an extra battery for only $35! Don't forget to SaveinNJ!

Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400
_MG_3870.jpg

Last edited:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I have some GreenCig cartridges that are very difficult for me to use because the draw is so hard. I have a feeling it is user error. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong?
OK I tried it on my 510 with the adapter, and it works very well. Apparently, it does not work on my KR808's. Does anyone know why that is?

Last edited:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Hey Sherid,
The GC carts work on MOST KR autos but wont work on manuals because yhey are seeled...They will work with a cartomizers adapter...Thanks
Drew

Thanks, Drew. I don't have any automatics working at the moment. I'm going to spring for the GC 400 after payday...love the possibilities.

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
I have to agree with SudokuGal on the auto/manual thing. This G400 is an auto I don't mind using at all. It's the only auto in my collection of e-cigs and most times I prefer it because it's so damn nice.

Drew, a side question. I recently placed an order that will likely be here tomorrow; and checking through it again, I think I may have ordered the wrong cartos. I ordered the regular GreenCig cartos and not the ones you have labeled the "G400" cartos. Will the ones I ordered still work with my G400 battery; or do I need to send those back for an exchange? Just curious. I suppose I'll find out for sure tomorrow if I don't hear back from you before then.

Thanks

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I have to agree with SudokuGal on the auto/manual thing. This G400 is an auto I don't mind using at all. It's the only auto in my collection of e-cigs and most times I prefer it because it's so damn nice.

Drew, a side question. I recently placed an order that will likely be here tomorrow; and checking through it again, I think I may have ordered the wrong cartos. I ordered the regular GreenCig cartos and not the ones you have labeled the "G400" cartos. Will the ones I ordered still work with my G400 battery; or do I need to send those back for an exchange? Just curious. I suppose I'll find out for sure tomorrow if I don't hear back from you before then.

Thanks

Glad you're liking it:D I do have an auto KR808 that I haven't even touched since getting the G400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread