NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and by the way; seeing as how I'm a type1 diabetic, I have plenty of syringes to test the syringe refill on these cartos ;)
Let us know how tough (or easy) refilling is.

Drew: I didn't notice spare batts for the G400 & the kit only comes w/ 1. Running out of battery would probably mean I'd be using my other PV's 'till it recharges. Any plans to do a 2 batt kit? I'm interested. Also, can you explain the refill procedure?

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
It'll take a while to vape through that first carto!!!

I haven't tried the syringe yet, but that is next. I did tear apart the carto to see what's like on the inside...that sucker isn't meant to be taken apart, lol. But, I managed...I'm not really handy in that way so maybe someone else can provide hints on how to do it...just in case someone doesn't want to do the syringe method.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Hey, well that's good news right?!!?!?! ;)

Oh yeah!!! I love this thing. I don't use it exclusively ('cause I have other things I love too!) but it's great for its longevity. I think it would be perfect for someone who doesn't want to mess with their e-cig too often...and it's great for when you're on the road.

Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
That's good news though. That's exactly what I wanted it for. I have the Xhaler and just ordered a XShaler as well because of the $45 deal that he put up...so I'll have those two to vape on as well. So I won't be using the G400 exclusively either. I think it will be nice to have an automatic battery to go back to when my finger gets a little overworked by pushing the Xhaler buttons all day ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi everyone, and thanks for your comments and interest...I will have some extra batteries and additional flavors soon...
The carts are the same constuction as the regular GC style, just with a bigger resevoir...As a Manufacturers Rep , I cant really reccomend that you fill them but many people do with success...
The regular cartomisers will work with this battery as well...Thanks
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hi everyone, and thanks for your comments and interest...I will have some extra batteries and additional flavors soon...
The carts are the same constuction as the regular GC style, just with a bigger resevoir...As a Manufacturers Rep , I cant really reccomend that you fill them but many people do with success...
The regular cartomisers will work with this battery as well...Thanks
Drew

Hey Drew Thhanks for the GC cartos you gave me at the Florida meet. Great to see you and we all had a great time. Your a great guy.
Also for anyones interest i finished vaping 1 new GC carto and cleaned it out. i took it apart carefully only because i knew it had the exact same insides as the regular size GC cartos just bigger. anyway it took 2 ml of Drewbacco 1. I measured 2 ml and then counted the drops as i filled the inner cart. it was 70 drops. Just fantastic and it vapes like a champ. For all you people that are new to greencigs be very careful and i suggest not taking them apart til you have experience with them. i took many a GC carto apart in the last year so i do it with my eyes closed. another way is after the carto liquid goes down new people can use a syringe and add liquid this way but be careful when you first put needle in as it will hit the wick case so dont push hard. Just back off needle and tilt on angle and gently push again. eventually it will go thru then fill slowly.
Or you can fill thru battery end 1 drop at a time. each drop will suck right in the hole and when it stops sucking its full.
Yeh that really sounds good doesnt it? im going to hell
Happy vaping

Cos

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Just received my G400 a few minutes ago in the mail. First impressions are that this thing is really nice. It's got a good weight to it. Circumference-wise it's almost as big as my Tornado/eGo style e cig (like the pics that SudokuGal already put up earlier)...but feels a lot better in my hands and resting in my fingers like a regular analog. Nice easy draw and the green LED on the end is just cool looking when you take a drag. I suppose the flavor is that "Western" flavor (tobacco-like), and it's actually pretty good. Not a "knock you on your ..." throat hit to it...but I suppose once you have an Xhaler or other HV mod in your arsenal; nothing is going to hit as good ;)

Thanks again Drew...great product you've added to your line up. Looking forward to ordering the new flavors when you get them in. You said the KR cartos will work as well though correct? I may have to stock up on some of those too to get some new flavors quicker. I can't see myself vaping this flavor long-term. Not that it's horrible; but it's not as good as my Drewbacoo or Grape Ape. Almost reminds me of RY-4 from Janty.

I also like the fact that you can USB charge it; as well as wall charge it. I find myself on the road a lot with only a laptop for charging things, so that will be a good option to use.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Hey Drew Thhanks for the GC cartos you gave me at the Florida meet. Great to see you and we all had a great time. Your a great guy.
Also for anyones interest i finished vaping 1 new GC carto and cleaned it out. i took it apart carefully only because i knew it had the exact same insides as the regular size GC cartos just bigger. anyway it took 2 ml of Drewbacco 1. I measured 2 ml and then counted the drops as i filled the inner cart. it was 70 drops. Just fantastic and it vapes like a champ. For all you people that are new to greencigs be very careful and i suggest not taking them apart til you have experience with them. i took many a GC carto apart in the last year so i do it with my eyes closed. another way is after the carto liquid goes down new people can use a syringe and add liquid this way but be careful when you first put needle in as it will hit the wick case so dont push hard. Just back off needle and tilt on angle and gently push again. eventually it will go thru then fill slowly.
Or you can fill thru battery end 1 drop at a time. each drop will suck right in the hole and when it stops sucking its full.
Yeh that really sounds good doesnt it? im going to hell
Happy vaping

Cos

LOL...going to hell.

Hope you'll be able to make the next meet...you can show me how to do this right.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Glad you got yours! I actually like the Western flavor but am looking forward to other flavors too.

Just received my G400 a few minutes ago in the mail. First impressions are that this thing is really nice. It's got a good weight to it. Circumference-wise it's almost as big as my Tornado/eGo style e cig (like the pics that SudokuGal already put up earlier)...but feels a lot better in my hands and resting in my fingers like a regular analog. Nice easy draw and the green LED on the end is just cool looking when you take a drag. I suppose the flavor is that "Western" flavor (tobacco-like), and it's actually pretty good. Not a "knock you on your ..." throat hit to it...but I suppose once you have an Xhaler or other HV mod in your arsenal; nothing is going to hit as good ;)

Thanks again Drew...great product you've added to your line up. Looking forward to ordering the new flavors when you get them in. You said the KR cartos will work as well though correct? I may have to stock up on some of those too to get some new flavors quicker. I can't see myself vaping this flavor long-term. Not that it's horrible; but it's not as good as my Drewbacoo or Grape Ape. Almost reminds me of RY-4 from Janty.

I also like the fact that you can USB charge it; as well as wall charge it. I find myself on the road a lot with only a laptop for charging things, so that will be a good option to use.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
LOL...going to hell.

Hope you'll be able to make the next meet...you can show me how to do this right.

Linda i will be at the next meet and i will show you how i fill them. Just bring all your empty gc cartos and i will let you fill them and explain to you how. see ya
Billy Cos

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
I've been vaping on my G400 all day, and these cartos that come with it are great. I did squeeze about 10 drops of Drewbacco1 High Voltage juice into one of them to see how easy it is to refill them. It's actually not hard at all. My syringes I use for insulin won't suck in the HV juice (too thick), so I used a dropper from one of my Totally Wicked bottles and just dropped one drop at a time on the battery end. Works perfectly. No mess if you're careful, and the vapor production with the HV juice is incredible on this model! 100x better than the juice that comes in the carto from GreenCig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread