New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Are you serious :lol:

Yes good deal and much better than ordering from slowtech ;)

For THAT price? I SERIOUSLY am! :lol: I've used kanger products in the past but seriously that price? Im not saying they would be a company to do it but srsly that price is ridiculously low, I DEFINITELY would buy a couple, or 3, or 10. First I shall wait for the reviews and testimonials though :thumbs:

HURRY UP EVERYONE, GET YOURS NOW, so I can make sure it works then buy 10 of them and be set for life.

Reactions: Nailz

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
I think the channels are gone if you go to 4:12ish in the vid i posted gives a pretty clear shot of the rba i dont see them under the new wick hole. I was hoping they do something with the deck channels honestly since it will take the tank dry through those ones. Im just in shock thats how they answered the high vg wicking issues never would of thought they bore a hole out the side. Can make some beastly vertical coils now with those holes like that . I cant really knock it till i try it i still got my old rba sections if i dont like it.
Improved vert coil builds with those big holes was what I was hoping for. Although, Rip T. seemed to be fairly pleased with his V coil build in the original. I'm just gonna need both for trial and error.
And maybe, just maybe, the new chimney sleeve will fit on the old RBA deck? HaHa!

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Arrrgghhh... My bad. I went back to read some comments and the video poster admitted that he misspoke. It is not spring loaded, it is in fact fixed. Sorry.

that sucks, i can see how that can be a dealbreaker for some. lucky for me I just plan to use it with the tank it comes with.

i guess you cant get everything for dirt cheap! :lol: Maybe next try kanger! :pervy:

kangertech: "Newly released 200watt mod, portable, any color you want, cerakote finish, unbreakable, spring loaded.

included in kit:
200watt mod
free lapdance
4bedroom 3bath two story house

MSRP $1.00"

Reactions: DCBD

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
Arrrgghhh... My bad. I went back to read some comments and the video poster admitted that he misspoke. It is not spring loaded, it is in fact fixed. Sorry.
Could it have added an extra 5 bux, profit margin considered?
There will be a V2. They are surely reading this thread.

Hi, Kangertech! lol

Reactions: gerrymi

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
However, there was one interesting quote from the video author in the comments about the new RBA:

The RBA deck on here is totally different now, It looks almost like a stock coil head to were the juice holes are on the side, LARGE juice holes.. This RBA deck looks very promising cannot wait to build on it.

Reactions: ephilbe

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Could it have added an extra 5 bux, profit margin considered?

they definitely nailed the design and market with the 50watt portable replaceable battery type deal though. Even without a springloaded 510, for what you are getting it looks like a steal. Unless of course several issues arise after people start getting their hands on them. Hopefully not :thumb:

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
they definitely nailed the design and market with the 50watt portable replaceable battery type deal though. Even without a springloaded 510, for what you are getting it looks like a steal. Unless of course several issues arise after people start getting their hands on them. Hopefully not :thumb:

I agree. The spring loaded 510 is not that big of a deal for me, as my primary tanks are Subtanks, which I'm sure will fit without any problems. For my other tanks and RDAs, I'll just use a different mod.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I agree. The spring loaded 510 is not that big of a deal for me, as my primary tanks are Subtanks, which I'm sure will fit without any problems. For my other tanks and RDAs, I'll just use a different mod.

yeah i cant wait to give that new subtank mini RBA section a go. I'll probably just order one soon since the price is right, instead of waiting for more testimonials and reviews. I've used kanger products in the past and never had a major problem with any of them.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Did I hear him correctly in that video? Spring loaded 510 connection? I could have sworn I read somewhere (on more than one occasion) that it was fixed.

I know some have Said that it was a Fixed Pin.

But I can Not Believe that Kanger would make the Colossal Mistake of doing a Final Release of this Mod with a Fixed Pin.

They Might Hose Something Else Up. Or the Finish May Flake off. But I just Can't see them doing a Fixed Pin.

But Hey. I could be Wrong.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I know some have Said that it was a Fixed Pin.

But I can Not Believe that Kanger would make the Colossal Mistake of doing a Final Release of this Mod with a Fixed Pin.

They Might Hose Something Else Up. Or the Finish May Flake off. But I just Can't see them doing a Fixed Pin.

But Hey. I could be Wrong.

they did come out with the 25mm subtank as their first release :lol:, but they also listened to their customers and released a 22mm version later on - as well as a nano version of it for those still using ego style. I'm sure if people ask and want it, kanger will bring it to the table. They seem like a good company and take the criticism/advice from their customers very well.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
they did come out with the 25mm subtank as their first release :lol:, but they also listened to their customers and released a 22mm version later on - as well as a nano version of it for those still using ego style. I'm sure if people ask and want it, kanger will bring it to the table. They seem like a good company and take the criticism/advice from their customers very well.

Oh No. The Nano is a Perfect Tank for a iStick20. It is Perfectly Flush with the sides. LOL

Hey BTW - Maybe "Fixed Pin" in Kanger Speak just means Non-Adjustable?

It is Spring Loaded. But you Can't do any Adjustments to it. ie: Fixed.

???

Reactions: cindycated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread