New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Yeah, I have HE4's and was going to put a strip of black matte tape on to cover their bright yellow.
I actually bought the HE2's because the amp rating was good and they are red. $11.99 on Amazon.com. The first set I got at my local B&M and they are great.
tbN9zon.jpg

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
*I have about 6 of these guys. In both black and white. :p

I have been relentlessly searching for this style in anodized without the the grooves cut into it to no avail. Thankfully, the subox includes a Delrin one. To get really nit-picky, I would like a black anodized aluminum one a bit shorter but not as short as a derringer style. (say, about 13mm exposed when installed) Seems like a simple request, but is an all elusive one. The one that was included with a black Paragon V3 mod would be perrrrrfect! It's really bugging me to the point that I'm considering buying one just for the tip. Does this constitute vape insanity? Lol
Here is a pretty good collection. Some shorties in black.
Accessories - Drip Tips - Anodized Aluminum - Kidney Puncher

N/M just realized I linked to the same website you did.:facepalm:

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
I actually bought the HE2's because the amp rating was good and they are red. $11.99 on Amazon.com. The first set I got at my local B&M and they are great.
tbN9zon.jpg
I had the HE2's. Gave them away with an old Evic Easy kit to a buddy/new vaper. (overkill, I know) Honestly, I can find no discernible difference between the two. Just something I read about lower heat dissipation. Been using them in a mech with a .3 build and they stay pretty cool. Genuinecells had them for 12.99 a pair shipped.

Last edited:

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
Reactions: DanJiblets

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
I had the HE2's. Gave them away with an old Evic Easy kit to a buddy/new vaper. (overkill, I know) Honestly, I can find no discernible difference between the two. Just something I read about lower heat dissipation. Been using them in a mech with a .3 build and they stay pretty cool. Genuinecells had them for 12.99 a pair shipped.
I paid $20 for 2 at my B&M because I didn't realize that the Kbox didn't come with batteries. I have amazon prime so I got a pair in today for $11.99 plus free 2 day shipping.

Reactions: ephilbe

Azarias

May 25, 2015
Illinois
They said they're gonna ship the pre-ordered kits on these dates.

I'm pretty sure the stores already have them in stock so they should be allowed to ship them on the same days.
Aspenvalleyvapes says they'll have them available late may / early june.
Vaperoyalty june 5th.

I'm curios what set will arrive first. I ordered both in different stores.

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread