New to Cloud Chasing Comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

UglyAdonis

May 21, 2016
A local shop is hosting a two year anniversary party and included is a cloud competition. I've always kind of been against the idea but if I'm there and can possibly win some free stuff I figure why not give it a go.

You can make your builds at home and curious if anyone has any advice on what kind of coil I should run to give me a shot. There are flights of competition I would be interested in doing.

The first is unregulated Dual 18650 Mech mod. The mod I have is a Noisy Cricket with 2 Sony VTC4 batteries and I'm planning on running the Tsunami by Geek Vape.

The second is Regulated device and I'm thinking about running the reuleaux rx200 with a Zephyr Budha v2.

Are these good setups to give me a chance? What are the best coils to run in each? My wire I have to work with is 22Ka1, 22Ni80, 24Ka1, 26Ka1, 30Ka1, and 38Ni80. Do I want to stick with just a normal coil or can claptons give better cloud production? What mm bit should I use?

I know I'm asking a lot but I've only ever focused on flavor builds and I'm really unfamiliar with cloud chasing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread