Cloud Chasing Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Just to be clear, is Nichrome the best wire for clouds?

No, there is no such thing as 'best' for anything in vaping, it is all a matter of personal preferences.
Type of wire used has little to nothing to do with cloudz, as AzPlummer said humongous bro cloudz is based more on lung capacity.
He or she who can inhale the most vapor, expels the most vapor.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
No, there is no such thing as 'best' for anything in vaping, it is all a matter of personal preferences.
Type of wire used has little to nothing to do with cloudz, as AzPlummer said humongous bro cloudz is based more on lung capacity.
He or she who can inhale the most vapor, expels the most vapor.

Ahh, no wonder I don’t produce lots of vapor. I had COPD when I quit smoking. I’m off the meds for that, but I bet my lungs aren’t fully recovered

Reactions: stols001

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Ahh, no wonder I don’t produce lots of vapor. I had COPD when I quit smoking. I’m off the meds for that, but I bet my lungs aren’t fully recovered
Sorry to say, but COPD isn't something you'll be getting rid off.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've seen folks (IRL) get better over time while vaping. Not necessarily cured, but much better. With that said, I realized my lungs had reached the end of the line and if I didn't start fixing it right THEN, I would get COPD, it was a huge motivator for me. I hope my lungs continue to improve but my doc says they are....

Anna

Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread