New to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

josdanarm

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
i didn't get my mod , and i heard about iPV3 Li , it is also a temperature control box mod , but i can't not afford one now , do u have any suggestion ? I want to get a cheaper but has temperature control feature mod
I have the ipv3 li in power mode I love it the temp control is ok I just think temp control may not b for me. The eleaf tc40w is an inexpensive option and almost any sub ohm tank has temp control coils. I personally don't have any sub ohm tanks myself I enjoy the building aspect of it but there are many kits to choose from. The I just 2 kit is under 40$$ and the sub box mini kits r going for round 55-80$. I'd budget is tight the I just 2 kit may b a winner for the price. Vapenw.com has the pro ed nice along with the coils. Maybe something like the tc40w and a morph tank would fit you. That tank can run coil heads from sub tank Atlantis and the delta 2 and all are great I hear. Hope this helps.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

josdanarm

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome.. I am looking for more vapor I guess.
Currently, I am doing 20 analogs per day but the liquid I've managed to grab hold is at 12mg if I am correct..

I did up some read up on the battery.. ohms vs ampere and etc.. Still trying to understand..

What about the mod sets that are already available of the shelves?
There are several kits out now they seem to work nicely if u plan on using a regulated device go with Samsung 25r. These rda rba and sub ohm tanks vaporize two three times more juice than ego setups do so I would urge no more than 6 mg to start. Ohms and amps Sony come into play so much now with regulated devices with all the safety features they have now just get your batteries from a reputable dealer so u don't get a knock off and u will be good.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

devin graham

Unresolved Status
Jul 30, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread