Status
Not open for further replies.

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
The story is actually simple. 2 months ago, the factory said they have stainless steel version vtubes so we placed a big order, but then after 2 weeks they told us the stainless steel is not real stainless steel, instead it is chrome coated. It looks like stainless steel but is not real stainless steel. We told them that is not acceptable because we told our customers that it will be real stainless steel. We give them two options: cancel all our orders or give us real stainless steel vtubes. So the factory has been working really hard to work with their suppliers to fulfill their promise (or remedy their mistake) and produce the stainless steel vtubes for us. The fact is that it is really hard and costly to mass produce the stainless steel vtubes, thus the delays and they will only do it for Apollo! Please understand that we did not intentionally delay the release of stainless steel vtubes. We are doing our best to keep our promise of delivering real stainless steel vtubes.

If one can not wait any longer, we understand it and are always happy to refund your money (even plus some interest if you want).

Now this is what I wanted to hear.... alittle comunication up in here! This explains everything and although it don't put my vtube in my hand any sooner... at least we know the manufacturer has been dickin around apollo and apollo ecigs is on "our" side. For a second there it felt like you guys we're dickin with us the customer. Also I'm sure apollo has incurred some extra costs during this and had to dubble the amount of ss vtubes to make up for it?

The story is actually simple. 2 months ago, the factory said they have stainless steel version vtubes so we placed a big order, but then after 2 weeks they told us the stainless steel is not real stainless steel, instead it is chrome coated. It looks like stainless steel but is not real stainless steel.

Well, then...those of us that ordered the chrome have to wait until the more difficult SS tubes are also ready?

Yelsew Skraps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
I feel like I am 4 years old again...

Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?

Asking for them won't make them get here any faster....

Ok, but..

Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?

I think I need to go outside for awhile......... but of course I will check this thread again for any news as soon as I get back in....

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Well, then...those of us that ordered the chrome have to wait until the more difficult SS tubes are also ready?

Personally I don't care if its stainless steal...the only reason I ordered the ss vtube is cuz of the design of the top and end cap. Thr original vtub has plastic ends...wich I'm not a fan of. So when I saw the ss one had a ss top I was sold...lol. so lets just cross our fingers that we wont have to wait for the copper ones...lol

sklammy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Ever since I got my lavatube, I wished it was heavier. Now it barely works lol.

I just need this new one to come in already :/

Ya the top of my mini separated last week now the atty connection loose. Have a year warr. on it but going to wait couple of months and see if they replace with v2. I certainly wont buy any more current model.

goober

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
PA
The story is actually simple. 2 months ago, the factory said they have stainless steel version vtubes so we placed a big order, but then after 2 weeks they told us the stainless steel is not real stainless steel, instead it is chrome coated. It looks like stainless steel but is not real stainless steel. We told them that is not acceptable because we told our customers that it will be real stainless steel. We give them two options: cancel all our orders or give us real stainless steel vtubes. So the factory has been working really hard to work with their suppliers to fulfill their promise (or remedy their mistake) and produce the stainless steel vtubes for us. The fact is that it is really hard and costly to mass produce the stainless steel vtubes, thus the delays and they will only do it for Apollo! Please understand that we did not intentionally delay the release of stainless steel vtubes. We are doing our best to keep our promise of delivering real stainless steel vtubes.

If one can not wait any longer, we understand it and are always happy to refund your money (even plus some interest if you want).

I was originally upset with apollo but I can see that you guys are upset with your suppliers as well. Something in that paragraph you wrote makes me believe that you are telling the truth and if you are not I would really like it if you told me I am wrong because I play poker for a living and it would be an embarrassment to my skills.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread