The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    there all the bomb .... drew were is the candy apple it is great in the th dept and a good vaper producer i want candy apple back up please thank you lawnman3 hv 12 mg is the bomb :cool::cool::cool:

2. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    yeh lawnman candy apple is fantastic. im not one for the sweet stuff but candy apple is very tasty and loads of vapor.

3. allaboutthevapor

allaboutthevapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
  4. RWAYNE

RWAYNE New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Tucson AZ
    drew what happend to almond joy juice i need my fix lol

5. VA Slim

VA Slim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    DITTO RWAYNE.....also want the Almond Joy. Please Drew! The Choco Macadamia Nut and Peanut Butter Cup are AWESOME! (HV of course) Would love to see Pecan on your menu. I make that myself, but yours would be so much better. Just some thoughts.....from a nutty kind of girl.

6. tmbrown327

tmbrown327 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    RI
    Looking for 555 Menthol. Is this still available? I can't find it on the Nhaler site.

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ok all kinds of new stuff on the site today!!!
    510 single atty kits, disposable 510 kits...New 808 Manual battery kits with NEW cartomizers...8000 Cartomizer shipment just came in car chargers for the 510...USB car adapters for charging...PLUS MORE!!!!

8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Drew, I have fallen in love with some of your juices, particularly Drewbacco 1 and 555, not to mention your lung juices I've been vaping for months now.However, I'm a little perplexed about the High Voltage designation. I can't vape 24 mg, way too strong for me, so I got your HV line, the problem is, I don't have any HV PVs, nor do I want to. I like 3.7v, both manual and auto batteries. Is there a reason I shouldn't use your HV juices on LV batteries? Or auto batteries? Are there any contra-indications? Should I cut the juices with a bit of distilled water or PG to make them perform better on lower voltages?

And speaking of mods and HV PVs. I'm waiting for somebody to introduce a small mod with variable voltage, say, 3.7-4.5v, maybe 5v, max. I know of one, but it's HUGE, has some technical problems (I hear), and is a bit aesthetically challenged. ;) Any plans? Everybody makes those mucho macho monster mods; how about a nice lady mod? :)

[6v? 7.4v? We're back to smoking, aren't we? I need a vaporizer, not a grill.:p]

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Katya,
    The HV line is completely compatible with Low Voltage devices...AS far as smaller 5 Volt devices you should check out my new 5 Volt Box mod , its very smal and really kicks out...Its great with cartomizers as long as you keep them nice and wet...I just put a drip tip on the cartomizer and drip every 20 puffs or so...I also have a 3.7 box that can be used with the icluded IMR batt that kicks pretty well with an LR atty and delivers nicely with a normal 808 cart too...Can I have your grill???
    Drew

10. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey, Mister, I know you have 3.7 and 5v devices. What I'm looking for is a variable voltage; I want voltages in between 3.7 and 5v. That's my sweet spot.

No, you can't have my grill because I do not own one! :p6 and 7v is macho madness, if you ask me!

And my husband likes his Genesis grill for our BBQs....:D So you can't have that one either.

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  12. Katya

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Now you're talking! :)

13. Sergey

Sergey Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2009
    So many new toys!

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its a tough job but someone has to stay on top of this stuff!!!

15. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Hi Drew! I will trade you my bicycle for a big bottle of peanut butter cup no nic juice - deal, or no deal?! :p

16. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I'll throw in a spare tire towards that bike for Greyeyes to get that peanutbutter juice bottle, then I'll take a bottle of that Menthol while your finding the peanutbutter since your back in the warehouse anyway, Deal.!!

17. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Drew

In real business, I want one of those Tekkeon Mods, I saw them and went to get one but they where all gone when I went to get one at another place, please hold one for me when you get them and just PM me please. I'm glad to see your getting those.!!

18. greyeyes

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    w00ts! Now how can you refuse a deal like that!?! I'll even make sure you get the pink and white tassels and matching chain guard too! :D

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    You better not leave that bike unattended around the 9th:ohmy:...I will have to ride it home...;)

20. greyeyes

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Tomorrow is the 9th! I REALLY hope you're bringing some of that low nic/no nic peanut butter cup juice with ya! Please please please Drew you gotta think of the low nic/no nic'ers too! It gets a little lonely as a no nic'er! :D