The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 25, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bradyo

Bradyo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    FLORI-DUHH
    Hey i have a question my friend let me try a sample of drewbacco tottaly loved it now when i went to order more.I was hit with drewbacco1 and drewbacco2 i looked at the bottle that i recieved from my friend and it did not say 1 or 2 alls i can say is that it had a spicey kinda taste on exhale can anyone help or do i need too order both to find it,it was from the hv line..thanks

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its really hard to say which one it is , but it should say it and if it dosent its probaly 1 because that would of been before I had 2 and thats the only time it wouldnt of been marked...Thanks
    Drew

3. NightNurse

NightNurse Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    SE Michigan
    Just ordered some HV French Vanilla Coffee... Any reviews? Hope it's yummy.. :)

4. Bradyo

Bradyo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    FLORI-DUHH
    Thanks Drew, I will be putting an order in shortly just have to get it together...

5. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi Drew!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything - I've been insanely busy. However, I did want to drop a line about your Octane High Voltage Asian Pear. It's freakin' PERFECT! I grew up eating Asian Pears, and this is incredibly accurate. Nice work!

6. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol Mm485! I love the Asian pear too and have never eaten one....but now I want to try one lol! That stuff is an awesome flavor!!

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Be careful Aisan Pears can be highly addictive(and expensive)....Its the only fruit that I ever actually have full fledged cravings for. Ive paid as much as $6 a piece for them in organic markets...They are sorta like a cross between a pear and an apple but just have an amazing texture and flavor...Really good...
    Drew

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Someone called today and aasked why they couldnt find reviews on these liquids so Im bumping a couple up for them...Thanks
    Drew

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Here is another one...

10. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are totally worth it! Not a bad thing to be addicted to, IMHO. Laurel, I highly recommend them!

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I agree....They are an elite fruit, and well worth every penny...
    Drew

12. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Lol, I actually grow some rare/tropical fruits... I'm going to look into these Asian pears next time I'm at whole foods...I mean whole paycheck store :D

13. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    Hey Drew, I just tried one of the doublers and love this option. I had some octane juice that I liked but the flavor was a little light to me. I added a few drops of the flavor doubler and voila, now perfect for me! These flavor concentrates are going to open up a whole new bunch of juice opportunities to me as I can now adjust the flavor to suit me perfectly. Thanks so much for offering these! I didn't think octane juices could get any better and now I have so many more flavor options to vape.

I also wanted to make an octane flavor request: caramel macchiato or a caramel coffee type vape. Is this possible? I would love this flavor in the octane line! ...with its flavor doubler available as well, of course. Hint...hint...hint.

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey So,
    I agree...These are great for that exact reason...I dont know if its just me but, my tatse buds seem moody? Some days I like it a little stronger , but the next day the same liquid seems too strong, so I have been mixing small amounts (3 mls) .... You must be a mind reader or something, because last night I was thinking about a couple new flavors and ONE of them was the Caremel Macchiato...Im also thinking about a Cafe Tobacco, as I have been mixing The Cappuccino and the Signature together and its getting addictive. Thanks
    Drew

15. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    WooHoo! Bring on the caramel coffees and coffee tobaccos. Heaven!

16. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

i would love a OCTANE caramel machiatto thats very light on the coffee.

i havent had a good carmel M in a year, no one makes them properly anymore.(FOR MY TASTE BUDS).

I totaly agree the doublers was a brilliant idea. my personal preference is to always have a juice thats not to powerful in flavor.
    Drew's juices are very balanced when it comes to flavor, never overpowering and that is key so i dont get sick of a juice, the tastebuds change for me as well and if
    a juice is to strong it can totally turn me off to a juice. An example of this is one of my all time fav's the octane orange tic tac, it was called orange creamsicle but it tasted like a orange tic tac to a T unlike any other juice before it but it was so strong that i was turned off to it but the time i was done with the bottle (hoping thats been toned down so i can order more).

Now with the doublers its very simple to bump up your juice ever so slightly to reach the desired strength. by the way his cigarillo,plain tobacco and signature tobacco are the 3 best tobacco flavors around, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Also i have tried 5 other chocalte covered strawberry juices and again drews win, his base is better and the flavor in his tastes natural. Its a top notch juice

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These Octane flavorings seem to be a little trickier for me to alter. I cant find a Caramel that will permiate the Coffee...I mean I could change the Coffee but this is the tastiest, CLEAREST Coffee flavor I have found yet... Seems as though most of the other coffee's I have found carmelize on the atomizer where this one dosent at all. Still crackin away though...
    DRew

18. Nedus Mustafus

Nedus Mustafus Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2010
    London, Kentucky
    +1 to the Caramel Macchiato recommendation. I'm sure Drew can come up with something... hehe.

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    All Octane flavors are restocked with the Doublers as well...Thanks
    Drew

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just put Ocatane Polar Menthol Bliss back up for those that were waiting...Sorry about the delay and Thanks for being so patient....NOT!!! LOL
    Drew