Nicoticket BEASTMODE Fantasty Football League 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
I am sick about the situation with the kicking game in Pittsburg - almost as sick as getting STOMPED by Chris Ivory.
Kent, as a steeler fan, pittsburgh has an h on the end! If you're claiming steeler nation. Please spell the city correctly! OthetwIse wise you look silly! And a Fairweather fan!

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Also, if a trade was vetoed, there is a reason. especially with at least 3 if not more teams not even voting. The trade was unfair, VERY QUICKLY

Huh?

You have to offer a comparable offer that the whole league deems fair, in order for it to pass. Which rarely happens, you deal, if I could have voted, would have been shot down. This is not a keeper league, so trade was unbalanced!

Why should the whole league have to deem a trade offer fair? That seems ridiculous to me. We're all adults (I think) and can make decisions without having to get approval from 12 other people. And I still don't get how you thought that me giving Dion Lewis and Brandin Cooks was way too much for Lacy. You mentioned "stacking rosters" on the league site, but I'm a 3-2 team trading players to a 1-4 team. If there was collusion, why would I try to stack a 1-4 roster? And how would the trade be more balanced if it were a keeper league? Lacy is the oldest of the three.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
Huh?

Why should the whole league have to deem a trade offer fair? That seems ridiculous to me. We're all adults (I think) and can make decisions without having to get approval from 12 other people. And I still don't get how you thought that me giving Dion Lewis and Brandin Cooks was way too much for Lacy. You mentioned "stacking rosters" on the league site, but I'm a 3-2 team trading players to a 1-4 team. If there was collusion, why would I try to stack a 1-4 roster? And how would the trade be more balanced if it were a keeper league? Lacy is the oldest of the three.
Because that is how the trade process works in ffb, 4 people felt the trade was unfair, regardless of record. Rb for rb probably been accepted

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Why?? Who cares that a WR and RB were being traded for a RB. Dion Lewis is off to a good start but is unproven and could drop off the radar any given week and Brandin Cooks is a low #2 high #3 receiver at best. The commissioner should be the only one to veto a trade in the case of collusion. The league voting on trades is bs. I never partake in those votes. That's not how it works in the NFL. It shouldn't be that way here.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Squonking Nicoticket on game day. Good times.

OnXgM0T.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
What's the mod on the far right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Kangxin Inoy TC 60W squonker I was sent to review. It has some quirks but it's pretty decent considering the price point. Shoot me a PM if you want the vendor link.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
4 OTHER teams, beside me, believe it's unfair! I was just providing reasons. If provided an opportunity to vote, I'd also vote no. Trade was totally one sided, and the league agreed. Standings makes no difference, trade was unfair, and the league agrees. Over and done with. This is how fantasy leagues govern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread