Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Has anyone tried these ? Any impressions, thoughts and comparison to regular nicotine solution will be appreciated !

Nicotine Salt Solutions - Nude Nicotine
Well I have been curious about this, so I ordered a sample of the Signature to try. WTH it was only $2.75, I've blown lots more than that on junk I ordered from China. :facepalm:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hopefully we'll get some good feedback over on the Nicotine-comparisons thread soon. Kurt has spoken some about it there.

Link to thread ?

Well I have been curious about this, so I ordered a sample of the Signature to try. WTH it was only $2.75, I've blown lots more than that on junk I ordered from China. :facepalm:
I'm gonna order a sample of the Hit i think. Then order a 15 of the Signature. No interest in the Smooth really.

I called Nude Nic and asked some questions. He wouldn't tell me anything about it's effect on the body compared to their normal nic solution, nor about absorption rates. Said they have decided to play it safe lest the FDA would get on their case, but did tell me that the Signature has a lighter throat hit than their normal solution, with the Smooth almost no throat hit all, even at 36 mg/ml.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Too expensive !
I guess... but if one loves it, 100,000mg of nic lasts a very long time.

I like a certain nic that is about $70 per 100mg/l. That lasts me and my wife about 4 years, so saving $5-6 a year doesn't make sense to me.

I hate to say I shake my head (I do) when people post that they didn't buy a litre of nic because they didn't want to pay a few extra bucks. Even the heaviest Vaper couldn't do a 100mg/l in under a few years!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Link to thread ?

I'm gonna order a sample of the Hit i think. Then order a 15 of the Signature. No interest in the Smooth really.

I called Nude Nic and asked some questions. He wouldn't tell me anything about it's effect on the body compared to their normal nic solution, nor about absorption rates. Said they have decided to play it safe lest the FDA would get on their case, but did tell me that the Signature has a lighter throat hit than their normal solution, with the Smooth almost no throat hit all, even at 36 mg/ml.
    Nicotine Comparisons

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC

-SMT-

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    Hawaii
    I ordered HIT, should be here tommorro hopefully, tracking says monday but its in the next town away. Will post comparisons to regular nic.

I've got the impression, these nic salts will actually give you a better nic buzz and feeling than regular nicotine, as its "more absorbed" or sumsuch. Atleast its what I've read other places. Is it hoopla? People are raving about the JUUL pod that uses nic salts and are reporting with amazing feedback.

I'm going with the HIT version first, as I like TH (ex smoker). I think I shoulda ordered the SIGNATURE version also just to compare, but sounds like, from a few post above, its actually a lighter TH than even regular nic.

Will post feedback after testing

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I ordered HIT, should be here tommorro hopefully, tracking says monday but its in the next town away. Will post comparisons to regular nic.

I've got the impression, these nic salts will actually give you a better nic buzz and feeling than regular nicotine, as its "more absorbed" or sumsuch. Atleast its what I've read other places. Is it hoopla? People are raving about the JUUL pod that uses nic salts and are reporting with amazing feedback.

I'm going with the HIT version first, as I like TH (ex smoker). I think I shoulda ordered the SIGNATURE version also just to compare, but sounds like, from a few post above, its actually a lighter TH than even regular nic.

Will post feedback after testing
    Well I wish I had ordered the Hit sample too now for comparison haha. I went ahead and ordered 120 ml of the smooth and some pg and vg, in addition to the signature and smooth samples I got yesterday. I can't try any until the pg and vg arrive to mix with.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I just Ordered 2 Samples of Nicotine Salt Nicotine Base...

Nude_Nic_Order .jpg

I hope I get it. Cause I Don't Like that "No" at the end of the Legal Smoking Age statement.

LOL

-SMT-

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    Hawaii
    MY Nic Salts from NN came in today.

I ordered the "HIT" version, as I'm looking for more TH in my recipes.

Anyways, I mixed up 10 or so different recipes today @ my usual 18mg nic.
    I vape my juices on a narda RDA.

Vaping on 2 of them now, these are mixes that taste great even freshly made so I am able to get an impression of this new type of nic.

First off, I was worried this might be a harsh vape being marketed as "HIT".

Quite opposite, I was shocked.....it is smooooth ! Infact, my first vape pulls impression I was initially dissapointed, and supprised it was'nt as strong as I anticipated.

Even the TH bite at the back of the throat is a very clean type of throat hit and (is there such a thing?) not harsh at all like I was expecting.

OK so after vaping for a few minutes, TH is there, it bites the back of the throat like promised, excellent.

Nic absorbtion seems to be increased. At 18mg of this stuff compared to my normal 18mg nic, I feel the nic effects onset quickly, faster than my normal vape. Same feeling, just seem to be able to feel the nic buzz "faster".

This type of nic might be a bit to "clean" for me. I actually prefer a spicy, tingly feel in my mouth from nicotine. This is super clean, nothing to feel in the mouth, but a bite on the back of the throat plus the effect the nic.

I'm wanting that sizzling sensation on my tongue and inside my mouth, I bet most people would love this formulation, but I want more 'pow' in my mouth.

I'll see how it goes over the next few days.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    MY Nic Salts from NN came in today.

I ordered the "HIT" version, as I'm looking for more TH in my recipes.

Anyways, I mixed up 10 or so different recipes today @ my usual 18mg nic.
    I vape my juices on a narda RDA.

Vaping on 2 of them now, these are mixes that taste great even freshly made so I am able to get an impression of this new type of nic.

First off, I was worried this might be a harsh vape being marketed as "HIT".

Quite opposite, I was shocked.....it is smooooth ! Infact, my first vape pulls impression I was initially dissapointed, and supprised it was'nt as strong as I anticipated.

Even the TH bite at the back of the throat is a very clean type of throat hit and (is there such a thing?) not harsh at all like I was expecting.

OK so after vaping for a few minutes, TH is there, it bites the back of the throat like promised, excellent.

Nic absorbtion seems to be increased. At 18mg of this stuff compared to my normal 18mg nic, I feel the nic effects onset quickly, faster than my normal vape. Same feeling, just seem to be able to feel the nic buzz "faster".

This type of nic might be a bit to "clean" for me. I actually prefer a spicy, tingly feel in my mouth from nicotine. This is super clean, nothing to feel in the mouth, but a bite on the back of the throat plus the effect the nic.

I'm wanting that sizzling sensation on my tongue and inside my mouth, I bet most people would love this formulation, but I want more 'pow' in my mouth.

I'll see how it goes over the next few days.
    Yeah, that needed sensation of mouth and throat feel is how I ended up using Wizard Labs nic. It's still very clean and odorless, but has that nic bite. Heartland is similar, to me. Good review, ty.

Last edited:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA

That's me, I enjoy tobacco flavors (NETs) and -desire- the mouth feel and TH nic can provide. I insist on nic being crystal clear and near odorless but If not for the ample TH & buzz there would be little reason to continue adding it to juice and I'd have just weaned myself down to 0mg long ago. NN is too smooth for me but I buy it for my better half who enjoys tootle-puffing delicate fruit/bakery flavors.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    ^ Thx
    So I'm gonna order and try some wizard labs and heartland to compare nic then.

Anyone can recommend some nic that has mouth feel bite I'm looking for without adding unwanted taste to my mixes?

Doesn't Vaperstek do a throat hit nicotine? Sorry if already mentioned. Here is a code for Nude as well. 'Enjoy 15% off your next retail purchase with the coupon code NudeNSalty'

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread