Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
This probably isn’t the place, but what’s the difference between NETs and WTAs?
Hey Chels,
An ecf member DVap is a chemist and who got the Whole tobacco Alkaloids extraction started.
Here is an old posting that may get you on the right path.

Nicotine Comparisons

:)

eta It is my understanding the the NETs are tobacco flavorings while WTA are the naturally occurring alkaloids in the tobacco plants

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hey Chels,
An ecf member DVap is a chemist and who got the Whole Tobacco Alkaloids extraction started.
Here is an old posting that may get you on the right path.

Nicotine Comparisons

eta It is my understanding the the NETs are tobacco flavorings while WTA are the naturally occurring alkaloids in the tobacco plants

thanks! And is it correct to say that neither of them is good for the vaper that likes sweet fruity flavors?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
thanks! And is it correct to say that neither of them is good for the vaper that likes sweet fruity flavors?
No, as you can use as little as you want. I have heard(read) that as little as a couple of drops in your tank does the trick. Depends on the vaper also. Pls pay attention to where DVap says its mainly for those who cannot get off cigs with nic alone.

I have also read that adding Citric Acid in pg/vg helps to satisfy some vapers also. I have some just haven't tried it yet.
I will post a link.

eta Nicotine Comparisons

Read down to mikepetro's posting about half way down.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
This probably isn’t the place, but what’s the difference between NETs and WTAs?
NETs are Natrually Extracted Tobacco e-juice..instead of artifical flavorings NETs are flavored by using actual Tobaccos or tobacco leaf stepped in various solvents..either PG,VG, PGA ect. then filtered and used to flavor the e-juice.....WTAs are Whole Tobacco Alkloids...there are certain alkloids that occur natrually in tobacco and when tobacco is smoked it releases these alkloids into the blood stream these alkloids are naturally occuring anit-depressants or MAOIs. for alot of people it is these alkloids which is why they smoke, they are craving the alkloids more than the nic. free base nic which is what we use does not have these alkloids in them, and so people started extracting the WTAs and putting them into e-juice.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I have also read that adding Citric Acid in pg/vg helps to satisfy some vapers also.
Yep. Because it (the citric acid) is converting the freebase form of nic into salt form. How much freebase is converted depends on how much citric acid is added.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
While I don't know about the salts (I don't use them myself), I will say that I've had nothing but positive experiences from NudeNic.
my last order took 18 days from ordering date to delivery...I've ordered gear from Italy,Greece and Britian that didn't take that long to be delivered.....oh and no explanation no apology Zilch answers to e-mail inquiry..

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread