Status
Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Great job on VP Live last nite mamu.....thanks for just being mamu....

Thanks retird! I listened to the replay and I'm thinking... dang what a chatter box I was. I need to learn when to shut the front door. :laugh:

...Mamu also suggests that Russ seek professional help after she found out that I wrote "Revlon ColorSilk Black #10"

Srsly - seek help. :D I keed I keed.

I enjoyed your show last nite, Russ, and Mamu, you know I adore you!

Congrats to "Nin" Michelle for winning this most outstanding device... The Lexi. Enjoy every single vape!!

Thank you both so much. It was great fun to share in the joy. :)

Thanks Kat. <hugs>

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
Figures. The Semovar is in stock; the battery tubes are out of stock. :mad:

apparently the gp mod has the same threading and will fit. the semovar is so hard to get that even without the tube, its worth securing one now and a tube later. i was on the hunt for a semovar for months!!

Sluggo

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2011
Sweden
I was thinking about the Lexi Output charger that you epoxied, Mamu..
I know you did that to protect the Nivel from potentially break.
But what if you were to install a small switch between the nivel and the output, so that you could turn off the nivel (and vaping function) to just use the device as a charger? (And the other way around, -turn the switch on to enable vaping and disable the charging function).
Would that have been possible in your setup?

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I was thinking about the Lexi Output charger that you epoxied, Mamu..
I know you did that to protect the Nivel from potentially break.
But what if you were to install a small switch between the nivel and the output, so that you could turn off the nivel (and vaping function) to just use the device as a charger? (And the other way around, -turn the switch on to enable vaping and disable the charging function).
Would that have been possible in your setup?

Yes, I could have done that. One of the reasons I didn't want the output being used was cuz I wasn't sure how that would interact with the Nivel, but also I didn't want to drain the battery charging another device, which would result in having to charge the battery more frequently. The more charges you have to do with the battery, the sooner it's going to need to be replaced.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Appologies now for I have yet to read this entire Post.

However... when will we be able to get the Chips?

I'm getting a DNA and I'm working on a basic Arduino design that you will be able to set the Watts and let`er rip. Just brushing up on my C++ and saving up a little cash since I don't work ATM; I am my father's caregiver; pretty much 24 hours a day!

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
The USA distributor for The Nivel Chip will be my guest on Click, Bang! Tuesday January 1st at 9PM EST.

In our interview, he will discuss all of the relevant details for buying The Nivel Chip. Nivel chips will begin shipping on January 2nd.

You can listen to the interview live on Tuesday January 1st at 9PM EST here:

Vapers Place – Listen Live – VP Radio Live

If you are listening on a mobile device, use this link: VP-LIVE View

If you are unable to listen to the broadcast live, a link to the replay will be posted.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Nivel stealth mod...

I'm still amazed that all the circuitry and batt fits in this teeny tiny 9v batt box. :laugh:

nsm1.jpg

nsm2.jpg

nsm3.jpg

nsm4.jpg

nsm5a.jpg

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
wow! how long it works?
and how you solve the problem with battery charge indication?

I get 5-6 hours of vape time between charges with this 1200mAh batt.

If you look at the 3rd pic I posted, where I'm pressing the fire button - you'll see the charge level indicator bars - six bars is fully charged. When it gets to one bar, the batt needs charged.

Indie73

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
Ulyanovsk
I get 5-6 hours of vape time between charges with this 1200mAh batt.

If you look at the 3rd pic I posted, where I'm pressing the fire button - you'll see the charge level indicator bars - six bars is fully charged. When it gets to one bar, the batt needs charged.
can you check timing from the chip?
i saw it ;)
sometimes i need to charge a little my accs, and there is a problem.
Nivel cant show ''new'' battery status until it charges up to 4.0v or until you put it off and on.
Maybe you always charges untill it will show full bar...

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
can you check timing from the chip?
i saw it ;)
sometimes i need to charge a little my accs, and there is a problem.
Nivel cant show ''new'' battery status until it charges up to 4.0v or until you put it off and on.
Maybe you always charges untill it will show full bar...

The timer reads 9 minutes and that's vaping at 15W. So that's around 135 vapes @ ~4 seconds/per vape.

I charge til fully charged, then vape till the Nivel indicates the batt needs charged again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread