Utopia

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
ok cool :) I'm excited. I hope i like it... ordered sinn rollz and more butterscotch!

It's different. I like it. Not an ADV, but nothing really is for me. It's a very nice change-up (for me). Goes well with morning coffee. :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
i just saw last night, when searching along ecf, one of the review threads got shut down for being basically a advertisement! that's how strong the love for nitelite vapor is lol.

I'm familiar with the thread. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hop Hop Hop, little bunnies! It's SALE DAY all day on Easter Sunday!!!!!

PVLiquids.com is now offering a 40% Discount on all NiteLite Vapor 30ml Bottles all day Easter Sunday!

An automatic 40% discount during checkout - NO coupon codes needed
Discount is not retroactive towards purchases made previously before this sale became active, sorry.

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA.

Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml Bottles are NOT active during Sale Events.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy Easter!
Your PVL Team

Click here to place your order: http://www.pvliquids.com/?Click=2718

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
And yes it tiz. I'm vaping it as we "speak"! It's yummy in the morning, yummy in the evening, yummy at supper time... ;)

I have that! I love that little case.

Thanks for the directions Kat!

I am going to buy some 10 ml. bottles of NLV over the next few weeks. I'm thinking I should try the Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, Peach Beach, Mango Beach and Apricot Brandy. Would you let me know which of these are boldly flavored and which have good throat hits too?

Thank you!

J.W.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I really like the Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, and Straberry Beach - all of which are very flavorful. For tabacco, the NLV4ya, Twilight, and Renegade are all very good IMO. I've received another order to try some of their other flavors. So far, I've been very pleased with everything (tried 11 different flavor so far) I've received, and haven't received any that I wouldn't vape (admittedly, some are not ADVs, but they were tasty).

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I really like the Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, and Straberry Beach - all of which are very flavorful. For tabacco, the NLV4ya, Twilight, and Renegade are all very good IMO. I've received another order to try some of their other flavors. So far, I've been very pleased with everything (tried 11 different flavor so far) I've received, and haven't received any that I wouldn't vape (admittedly, some are not ADVs, but they were tasty).

That is good to hear! Thank you very much. I want to try that Strawberry one along with the others I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread