Not funny :(

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by vaptamist, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member

So, I was cleaning my Ultralite last night and set the res interface and switch assembly in a paper towel. I didn't get around to putting it all back together until tonight - and I went to grab the res interface and switch assembly and realized that late last night, thinking it was just a paper towel, I had thrown it away.

So, now that we've established that I'm not the brightest guy out there - I'm assuming that to replace I would need the following?

Alpha RES Atomizer Interface: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes / personal vaporizers in the world.
    Alpha Switch Assembly: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes / personal vaporizers in the world.

or is there a res atomizer interface + switch assembly somewhere that I'm not seeing?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::mad:

2. ponytail girl

ponytail girl Senior Member

poor guy I feel for ya good luck on your search..

3. LadyVaper

LadyVaper Vaping Master Verified Member

:lol: :laugh: LMAO :laugh: :lol:
    I am only laughing because I have done the same thing with all kinds of stuff. One was
    my Hybrid 2.5ohm BF atty I got from COV.

I know how your feeling about losing your stuff though,
    it's a real bummer. :(

4. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Registered Supplier

Yes sir that is correct. Just be sure to select UltraLite for both! Sorry to hear that happened, I've definitely done the same thing before.

5. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member

Ok, thanks! At least I still have my ultra and ultramax for now!

6. bmwjen

bmwjen Vaping Master Verified Member

OMG, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I would totally cry. At least you've still got the ultra & ultramax to get you by.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.