• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not just survival... Zombie Survival!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
oops. Many are nervous because of the political crap about e-cigs. This is a pretty fast moving forum, and people don't seem to hold grudges. I'm pretty sure it will pass- go sign the petition and take the surveys, and post that you've done it. (ok- i do have an agenda here).

Now, back to zombies...

It has been shown that nicotine is a neuroprotectant and help prevents Alzheimer's and Lupus, since the zombie virus seems to impact the nervous system I would say there is a good chance

I'm envisioning zombies that never forget if they get hold of the juice.....

me who

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
East Coast, Maryland
Well you may have missed it because it was 3AM eastern lol

Oh, If it had been during the day (you know when most people are faking work), you'd have most likely seen the lightening round of :evil:posts.
The outside area use to be like that, sometime 9 pages would fill up in a matter of minutes.

(oops carry on)

Last edited:

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
oops. Many are nervous because of the political crap about e-cigs. This is a pretty fast moving forum, and people don't seem to hold grudges. I'm pretty sure it will pass- go sign the petition and take the surveys, and post that you've done it. (ok- i do have an agenda here).

Now, back to zombies...

I'm envisioning zombies that never forget if they get hold of the juice.....

Or Zombies that start reasoning to a degree... Like on Land Of the dead... lol nicotine was also shown to benefit cognitive ability in on study done by the US Navy on fighter pilots

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
hey...okay....if drinking e-juice will kill you....and nicotine protects you from zombies....could you pour a bunch of juice on a zombie...like Dekang Chocolate....and say.....light them on fire? Would that kill them....or does it absolutely positively have to be the head shot?

The head shot idea comes from separating the brain from the rest of the nervous system.... so fire would have to be extreme to stop them.... though I guess thermite on the back of the neck would work

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
see- i missed all that in the 10 minutes it took me to type. I'm slow at typing, but yeah, I am a research scientist- neuroscientist to be exact- and i do study nicotinic receptors during my day job (when i'm not pretending to work). I'm also an art therapist and an artist- none of which will do me a darn bit of good against zombies. So I'm ordering my laser mod and a bunch of high mg juice tomorrow. Some for me, some for the zombies. Oh wait- if I'm lighting it, I'm gonna use PGA, Burns better than PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread