Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Nicoticket believes in this vision... we dropped $5 grand to put our money where our mouths are. I had the opportunity to meet Stefan at the SFATA Conference in Chicago and I can say this with certainty - we could use 1000 more people like him advocating for vaping!

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Dropped $10,000 in Chicago for SFATA, now $5,000 for Stefan. It's time for Nicoticket to step up and fund the people who will lead vaping into the future. There's some serious talent in both - well worth a look if there are any businesses looking to make an impact on the advocacy front. No amount is too small... it's all about shaping and driving the discussion and being PROACTIVE instead of REACTIVE. Start the conversation with your Representative in the House immediately. Make them aware of the impact vaping has made on your life - and how passionate you are about ensuring that you have access to the liquid you love to vape. Consumers deserve a free market where small business can compete with big tobacco - this is the United States, right?

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Man, I'm loving that NT is getting pro-active with this. Massive thanks and kudos to all of you over there at Nicoticket :thumb:.
Without the continued support from vendors to help pay for lobbyists and help with getting people like Greg Conley (American Vaping Association American Vaping Association | Vaping to Quit Smoking ) to travel the country to advocate at hearings and oppose bills we'd be in a much worse state right now.

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
Great new poster image from Greg Deejaygee:

nbsgd.jpg

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
Stefan Didak almost single handedly took down the multi-million dollar California stillblowingsmoke propaganda campaign by co-opting their graphics and turning their lies against them. He's planning on taking it national and needs our support. That's why I changed my sig to take people to the fund-raising site. I can share that sig code if anyone is interested, but I'm not sure the best place to post it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I just want to say thank you to everyone who kicked in what they could. We're really passionate about advocacy. SFATA is doing a great job engaging from a political angle. Vape-A-Vet is doing God's work. Stefan and #notblowingsmoke are going to shape the future of the vaping landscape. I say we amplify the voices that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread