Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oh yeah, how's yimmie doing?
:D I was just asked dis the otha day...
last time I talked to her was just before christmas :D I needs ta call her again. She was okays. Busy getting holiday craps done. They had a bits a troubles with their water having too much maganese in its and had to fork ober several 1000's a dollas fer a treatment deal with the well. dey was outta water fer a few days while it was done :unsure: needless ta say she wasn't real happy bouts dat part :laugh:
:nun: Grandpa passed on to be with Maurice ( her daddy ) :nun: So it's been a trying and tiring end ub da year fer Yimmeys :unsure: They had alots to deal with recentlys. She ain't had much time or energy to clear her head nuff to come onto ecf. Which is understandables gibben da situatiums. She did ask fer all da gossips on everyones and I filled her in best I could rememba at da time :laugh: ( not da I a gossiper or nuthin :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) She asked dats I gibbes everyones a bug hugs ebery chance I gots to ( witch I habe negelecteds to bery oftens and I'll habes ta do betta at dats :facepalm: ) She still loves eberyones :wub: Hopefullys she can get her shets togetha and be backs here wiff us soon :smokie:

Yimmeys Mom sounds EXACTLYS like yimmey on da phone and eberytime I call dere I just start being Aggie and den her mom says....Uhhhh, dis is Mom not yimmey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

Soooooooo I habes ta rememba not to swear til I knows I habes da correct person on da line :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

okays, I just called up dere to talk ta yimmeys and it happened agaims :lol::lol::lol::lol: I just talked to Mom fer a half hour :lol::lol::lol::lol: Yimmey wasn't dere so we chatted imsteads. Seems dat Gwendlyn ( the thanksgibbing turkey dat Mom turned into a pet so dey couldn't eat its :laugh: ) has been sitting on da hens eggs and won't gets offa dem when yimmey goes to collect da eggs ! :lol::lol::lol::lol: She said Yimmeys has to fight wiff da turkey to get ahold ub da chickum eggs :lol::lol::lol::lol: I can just see its now cam't you ? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I need a video ub dats so I can play it ober and ober and laughs at it :lol::lol::lol::lol:. Dey butchered all da pigs and da meat is yummy she said. Butts they prolly won't do dats again cuz it was pretty stinky when da wind blew towards da house Mom said they need more property to do that agains :laugh: I dunno iffin she'll remember to tell yimmey to call me back or nots cuz we was laughing:blink: so dats da update fer nows :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Attention Floridians ...

Keep an eye on the weather tonight and tomorrow they've got some possible storms in your forecast. Ag's NWS states it could start as early tonight after 1am and into tomorrow afternoon... Everyone else follows some time after that depending on how south you are. Classy, yours will be morning then afternoon ( I think LordDav is also mid-Florida but I can't recall right now for certain )... Moonie, afternoon or so if the forecast holds up.

This storm system is still in the AR/LA through GA region and has produced a lot of tornado warnings and several tornadoes. I'm not saying the same will be true tomorrow in your areas, just to give you an idea of their possible strength if they hold together.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Attention Floridians ...

Keep an eye on the weather tonight and tomorrow they've got some possible storms in your forecast. Ag's NWS states it could start as early tonight after 1am and into tomorrow afternoon... Everyone else follows some time after that depending on how south you are. Classy, yours will be morning then afternoon ( I think LordDav is also mid-Florida but I can't recall right now for certain )... Moonie, afternoon or so if the forecast holds up.

This storm system is still in the AR/LA through GA region and has produced a lot of tornado warnings and several tornadoes. I'm not saying the same will be true tomorrow in your areas, just to give you an idea of their possible strength if they hold together.
ty RedSock, dey said it was comin :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
nites now
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Attention Floridians ...

Good grief...60+mph winds and tornadoes expected.

I think LD lives Orlando-ish

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good grief...60+mph winds and tornadoes expected.

I think LD lives Orlando-ish

Yeah, Orlando-ish was where I was thinking, but I don't trust that any longer :D

cloudys here :smokie:

I don't think the fronts that are driving these storm systems, pushed as far south as they originally thought or as soon as they thought at the least. I'll guess that it will still happen at some point, just when is the question now.

Keep an eye or ear on the weather and as always, stay safe folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread