Dat Way →
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well... looks as if Ag and Classy both are clear of the storms now...

Sir L.D. may be as well as the storms are almost clear of the Orlando and Sea World's areas...

Moonie probably won't see much until on or just after midnight, likely only severe ( crosses fingers )...

I only got to watch the radar after 5pm my time... still I hadn't seen as many tornado warnings in the Florida area as today has brought.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Crosses fingers... :)

Just shot two more sets of pics of nebulae ... one is named Flaming Star and another just a number IC444. These are suppose to be fainter than the orion Nebula... so I'll be lucky if they show up much if at all. Now for about 3 hours of stacking so I can do a bit of post processing on them after that.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well... looks as if Ag and Classy both are clear of the storms now...

Sir L.D. may be as well as the storms are almost clear of the Orlando and Sea World's areas...

Moonie probably won't see much until on or just after midnight, likely only severe ( crosses fingers )...

I only got to watch the radar after 5pm my time... still I hadn't seen as many tornado warnings in the Florida area as today has brought.
That's a bit more welcome news...Glad.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Moonie if you are still awake... turn on a weather channel for a bit...

Currently there is a radar indicated tornado to your SW about 30 nm ( nautical miles ) moving at about 47 knots to the NE. It's current trajectory would have it pass south of you about 15 miles but they can turn easy enough also.

It is currently just east of Belle Glade where there is patch of brighter green/red shown on the right side ( the velocity radar image )

S_FL.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
The last tornado should be reaching the Juno Beach area well to your south Moonie... so that one is no threat. There is another area of broad rotation building to the SW, so you aren't out of the woods yet. They don't have a severe or a tornado warning on this other area yet either... it's current trajectory would also place it south of your location, just something to watch none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread