Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
iCare
Size: 30mm*14mm*75mm
Output wattage: 15W max
Resistance range: 1.0-3.5ohm
e-liquid capacity: 1.8mL
Battery capacity: 650mAh
yep they are the same size... you get different choice of coils tho looks like. Wonder if they interchangeable :blink:
Top Fill/Top Air Flow
30 x 14 x 75mm
SS316L 1.1 Ω Coil
Indicator LED
Refillable 2ML tank
Rechargeable 650MAH LI-Po Battery
Automatic Power Draw
Max VG Compatible Coil
Compatible with 510 Drip Tips
Includes 2 Additional Mouthpieces

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
WA3PNT up there ^ posted some good info on it

Haven't got one "yet".
You gals are costing me money. LOL
Just ordered an eLeaf iCare (650 mAh version), eLeaf Mini iCare PCC Kit (350 mAh Version), and a VaporShark Minnow.

It'll be a week or so until I have them in hand, and I'll report my findings.
They might be good for a novelty, and to stick in my pocket when I run out to the store, but I doubt that it will replace my daily driver. AG might wind up getting another care package (pun intended).

My daily driver is the eLeaf iStick TC60W with the Aspire Nautilus 1.8 Ohm coil (no temp control, just VW). I've been using this since it was introduced several years ago. My goto juice is the MOV Applewood (10mg nic), and I also vape some Apple flavors (50/50 10mg nic) to break up the monotony.
At 74, I'm not trying to break the nicotine habit. I was smoking over two packs a day 6-1/2 years ago when I started Vaping, and haven't touched an analog or had the desire since.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

RodeoGeorge

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Haven't got one "yet".
You gals are costing me money. LOL
Just ordered an eLeaf iCare (650 mAh version), eLeaf Mini iCare PCC Kit (350 mAh Version), and a VaporShark Minnow.

It'll be a week or so until I have them in hand, and I'll report my findings.
They might be good for a novelty, and to stick in my pocket when I run out to the store, but I doubt that it will replace my daily driver. AG might wind up getting another care package (pun intended).

My daily driver is the eLeaf iStick TC60W with the Aspire Nautilus 1.8 Ohm coil (no temp control, just VW). I've been using this since it was introduced several years ago. My goto juice is the MOV Applewood (10mg nic), and I also vape some Apple flavors (50/50 10mg nic) to break up the monotony.
At 74, I'm not trying to break the nicotine habit. I was smoking over two packs a day 6-1/2 years ago when I started Vaping, and haven't touched an analog or had the desire since.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

RodeoGeorge
:lol::lol::lol::lol: What a good sports you are Rodeo !!
heart_zps3fayaixy.gif
I'm lookin forwards to what all ya feel about them
944509.gif

I use a few isticks 60w for my all the time devices too. I just thought this was a good thing to stick in my pocket when I don't wanna carry anything ( handbag etc ) and to test it out hoping against hope I can find a device to help my friend quit smoking. Everything else I've given her over time she hasn't been too keen on keeping up with it. This kind mite be easy enuff for her to know when to charge, when to add juice, no buttons to worry about, etc.
Love you for trying this
LaieA_062_zpse7zamfbw.gif

P.s.
borrow some cash from the wife, I hear she's loaded :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
My "small" one is the mech mod I've got with a Theorem sitting on top... it's the StingrayX and all totaled stands about 5" tall and 3/4" around. Although I do have to be careful with my builds, using notch coils has made that much simpler. Of course the mech, starts out hitting much harder than I prefer until the battery goes down a bit. I prefer the Evic VTwo Mini ( also with the Theorem ) over that since I can set the wattage/temp for what I like and it stays consistent.

Pre-subohm days... a mini Ego 350mah and a Kanger Mini Protank with airflow ( I think, it was quite a while back ). Prior to that... the 510T's were a nice sized package and had the auto switch also

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My "small" one is the mech mod I've got with a Theorem sitting on top... it's the StingrayX and all totaled stands about 5" tall and 3/4" around. Although I do have to be careful with my builds, using notch coils has made that much simpler. Of course the mech, starts out hitting much harder than I prefer until the battery goes down a bit. I prefer the Evic VTwo Mini ( also with the Theorem ) over that since I can set the wattage/temp for what I like and it stays consistent.

Pre-subohm days... a mini Ego 350mah and a Kanger Mini Protank with airflow ( I think, it was quite a while back ). Prior to that... the 510T's were a nice sized package and had the auto switch also
yeah, see I can't even think of getting her anything like that. She would NEVER comprehend building coils. She's a different mindset kinda gal. On some things......( okay I won't say one french fry short in her happy meal ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: But in other areas in her life she is Priceless to me and very smart. She's somehow killed many 510 sticks and a few ego's. How I dunno. Been thru the old stardust type clearos and protanks with her too. Nothing has just "clicked" in her brain yet. Then she gets discouraged and just smokes. She LOVES the ejuices I vape and will constantly take my mods and use them when we're together. She just hasn't found the unit that will tell her brain....Yes You CAN Do This ! She really NEEDS to vape as her health is going downhill alot the last coupla years :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yeah, see I can't even think of getting her anything like that. She would NEVER comprehend building coils. She's a different mindset kinda gal. On some things......( okay I won't say one french fry short in her happy meal ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: But in other areas in her life she is Priceless to me and very smart. She's somehow killed many 510 sticks and a few ego's. How I dunno. Been thru the old stardust type clearos and protanks with her too. Nothing has just "clicked" in her brain yet. Then she gets discouraged and just smokes. She LOVES the ejuices I vape and will constantly take my mods and use them when we're together. She just hasn't found the unit that will tell her brain....Yes You CAN Do This ! She really NEEDS to vape as her health is going downhill alot the last coupla years :smokie:

Well... I wasn't really recommending something for others... just going through my "small" stuff now and then to share... oops

:D

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
I been habed a very rough week dis past one :unsure: end ub dis year will be 7 years I've not smoked a cigarette. Well I was habin the mostest crabings to smoke that I came WAY too close ta buyin a pack ub ciggies. Werst crabings den when I first quit. I whinned to Moonie abouts it and was eben betchy and I had to apologizes fer my verbal suckyness to him :blush: ( he gets all my frustrated tyrants bouts stuffs :laugh: Moonies is my perfect sounding board and such a loyal friend :wub: I loves him fer dats ) So he agreed dats I should trys some nicotimes. I ordered a bottle and had to waits fer deliberys today. In da meantime I went to da qwik stop gas statiums roumds here to get a cigalike to puff on. Some were outta stock and one Kangaroo dat used to sell dem fer 4.99, is now a Circle K statium and now charges 11.00 for one lousey disposables :shock: so I saids No Way Hoozer I was payin dats :lol: Welp, on my way home I went to one more statium dat was outta my way but I gots one fer 5 bucks. First drag it was like a HUGE sigh ub relief. Afta a whiles I felt much betta :D I'm glad I got satisfied wiff dat instead ub buying cigarettes. Soooooooooo as we alreadys knew they claim 400 puffs on one ub dem thangs :?: DEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: By afternoon my ecig was deader den a dozen doornails :facepalm: Thanks Gawds I was gettin a package todays or I dunno wats I'da done. Prollys drobe dowm to Moonies and parked in his yard honkin da horm til he came out and gibbed me a decemt vape :lol::lol::lol::lol:. I habin a hard time reasoning why in the werld having been without nicotine for so long and the reactium I just went thru :blink: my eyes were eben watering, I was jittery, mean, etc. All I wanted was to smoke a cigarette :unsure: It sucked big time. I hopes dat this neber happens to any of you. But just know it's a never ending battle we'll have to fight for who knows how long :smokie:

Phew_zpsac3vmhze.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
So I was outside and I hear....Hi Miss Anita....Hi Miss Anita !....I look around and half ways down da road was Kevin riding his bike :lol: He started yellin Hi to me soon as he seen me. A minutes later when he was within reach I said...Hi Kevin !....:lol: He makes me laugh. Had a huge smile on his face peddlin along :D the otha kids were up by dere house riding bikes. Must be a great feeling of freedom riding here compared to the city for them. They seem happy :smokie:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
p.s. LD, if you carried dis, I'd buy more from you :D dats a hint

Yup, that's why I mentioned the Dragon Ball and was wondering whether DV might carry it. I want to pick one up, but I'd prefer to get it from our gracious host.
(After all, he IS putting up with all of us!:thumbs:)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm pretty sure that last night ( Sat ), I experienced a rebound headache ( withdrawl ) from not drinking caffeinated coffee. Friday I had only drank decaf and Saturday, I only had decaf up until just after supper. I had a headache start a little bit before supper and taking a couple of ibuprofen didn't seem to help, so I brewed up some regular coffee and after a cup I felt better and the headache was gone by the second cup.

I haven't planned to stop drinking regular coffee except during the afternoon and evening times... it just worked out that I didn't have any at all during that timeframe. I do seem to be sleeping better since I started this test on Monday, so it's likely that I'll now buy two kinds of coffee from now on. I'm also considering getting a single cup brewer if I can find one I like that uses just grounds instead of those K-cups ( which are too pricey, and the machines seem to have mechanical issues quite often from what I've read )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread