Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks for the update on Redd, OBG. :)

Moonwater, the Taurus that I got last fall has something in the neighborhood of 97,000 miles on it, just to let you know. My old Aurora has over 100,000 miles on it, it had like 61,000 on it when I got it. I think I prefer how the Taurus feels to drive a little bit over the Aurora. The Taurus feels lighter on its wheels if you know what I mean.

Okie dokie, I'd better call it a day for now. Have a great evening, I'll see y'all in the funny papers! *gone*

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
mopar-dodge-challenger-mopar-logo.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Now THAT'S a photo! One of your top 5 RD, love that one.

Thank you sir...

I also took some with the telescope ( that was my 300mm camera lens ), but I still haven't got the scope aligned right and I think I know why now... I think the adjustment screws are too short and I run out of adjustment. I'm planning on replacing them with thumb screws anyways since collimating the scope is needed often ( just standard vibrations from moving it around knock it out of whack ).

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Now ya gotta remembers I ain't skinny :lol: I spent the winta gainin fats since last year and bloated up to BIG size :facepalm: . So dom't laughs out louds whem ya see dem, k ? I feeling much better since goin to the gym, more energy, less aches and pains. So it's going good. By the end ub the year I should see a difference:smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread