Verified Member
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

14937306_10207918225814108_5067975727597662951_n.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :lol: Okays as embarrassing as dis is here we go :facepalm: dese pics was taken rite after the gym so no pretty hair or nuthin just fat and sweaty. Don't make fer the best pictures fer sure. Deb was laughin some so todays was kinda blurry. Good news is.....
    Lost 9 pounds and 3 inches off my waist this month!
    WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif

Aggs%20Weight%20Loss_zps4euks2ql.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :lol: Okays as embarrassing as dis is here we go :facepalm: dese pics was taken rite after the gym so no pretty hair or nuthin just fat and sweaty. Don't make fer the best pictures fer sure. Deb was laughin some so todays was kinda blurry. Good news is.....
    WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif

Good job :thumbs:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I'll second that !! :)

:thumbs:

WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif

:thumbs:

And from the look of that second new pic... it's your friend Deb that you need to tell "Quit laughin'" too.... we've got your back... :D

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

That was so good it gave me chills !!

WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif

Gurlfrien !!!!

I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    RD did you look at your new "URGENT BLOWOUT" add from Harbor Freight all kinds of free stuff :D

Yes I did... and I'm even planning on going across the street from them today ( if I get time ) even... I need to go to Ace Hardware and pick up some M5 x 0.8 hex head bolts... I need 3 40mm and 3 30mm ones. I'd prefer some thumbscrews actually, but the heads on the hex head will be much better than the phillips head the rear mirror cell my 'scope has now ( to adjust it with ) and I can pick up thumbscrews online later.

Saying...

An emergency on their part... does not constitute an emergency on my part... ( or an urgency either ) :D

In short.. I probably won't get any of the free stuff they listed... I've got to get my taxes done first

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread