:D:D:D

18527740_1750585444965595_719421615724109020_n.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thank you everyone. I can't believe he is 14 months already. He seems older than he is too. He doesn't talk well, but he is saying words. He wants to do everything himself, including brushing his teeth.

I has to show my wife the replies. She awed at the Cutie Patootie comments, since she calls him her Cutie Patootie. :)

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Just posted this on Moon's SA thread. But hey, I'm feeling generous tonight so you can all hear it too! Friend of mine, cut from an album on Polydor way back when and recently redone. Amazing voice. Back then, there was a story, without any amplification, in a storefront in the 60's, you KNEW two blocks away that Randy was singing. This is true...

And BTW, y'all need to go participate in in the thread: The Song Association Game II
(was that OK Moon?? Cause I already cashed the check...)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Just posted this on Moon's SA thread. But hey, I'm feeling generous tonight so you can all hear it too! Friend of mine, cut from an album on Polydor way back when and recently redone. Amazing voice. Back then, there was a story, without any amplification, in a storefront in the 60's, you KNEW two blocks away that Randy was singing. This is true...

And BTW, y'all need to go participate in in the thread: The Song Association Game II
(was that OK Moon?? Cause I already cashed the check...)

COOL track, sounds like he should sing some traditional Irish songs with that voice

of course it's OK j, it's getting hard to play by the rules in that thread since it's been going on so long. perhaps it's time to do a reboot over there..........
i'm off the nest two days,,,,,, let me think,,,,,, see how i feel tomorrow maybe I'll start it over

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggies Docta Transport is brinin my friemd Deb today fer her epiderals shot. Stopped to see her on da way back frum the gym yesterday and she was cryin and nervously frustrated. Her husband said he'd take her there and she said ....NO I'M ONLY GOING WITH ANITA ! .... If I provide that needed sense of comfort/security for her, I'm more then Happy & Proud to take that on. Should be an interesting afternoon.
:nun: May this bring Ease to her pain. AMENS :nun:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
:facepalm: just took da trash outs cuz I didm't last nites :laugh: amazin wats you can do when you up earlys in da mornin :lol:

I knew I was missing something yesterday afternoon... :facepalm:

... I took the trash out, just forgot to post a reminder for others and got back on the road maps project ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread