Status
Not open for further replies.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
It wasn't me! But I did pick up the last GloVari 2.5 a few days ago! Also got 2 Blem Tatroe wide cap ends. Ya cant beat that deal since I couldn't find them anywhere anymore :(.

I had to get the Tatroe extention ring from a place in Denmark for $15 plus $6 shipping. It was the only place I was able to find them for under $35 each. Should be here tomorrow so Ill find out if I got sent a cut of toilet roll instead!!! [emoji23]

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It wasn't me! But I did pick up the last GloVari 2.5 a few days ago! Also got 2 Blem Tatroe wide cap ends. Ya cant beat that deal since I couldn't find them anywhere anymore :(.

I had to get the Tatroe extention ring from a place in Denmark for $15 plus $6 shipping. It was the only place I was able to find them for under $35 each. Should be here tomorrow so Ill find out if I got sent a cut of toilet roll instead!!! [emoji23]
ProVari 3 Extension Ring

^^ those will work too, all the devices use the same threads.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Because you cant have too many options while at work!!

Im loving the look of my new GloVari [emoji38] [emoji7]

uploadfromtaptalk1468945458615.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Because you cant have too many options while at work!!

Im loving the look of my new GloVari [emoji38] [emoji7]

View attachment 580115
Nice!

I was going to buy one of those little Pico's this week until my wife slapped some sense into me. I have a dozen Provaris and another 6-7 quality mods, so I really don't need anything else. They are cool though!

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Nice!

I was going to buy one of those little Pico's this week until my wife slapped some sense into me. I have a dozen Provaris and another 6-7 quality mods, so I really don't need anything else. They are cool though!
I actually really like the pico. The mod is $29. It is too cheap to pass up. Its has become my daily vape bc its easy to carry around in your pocket .

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The Pico is interesting but my excessive stock of Provari 2.5's snickers and reminds me that I am set with mods for the rest of my life.

I like the look of the Pico, but I too am pretty set on mods and I'm not going to buy one that doesn't have a replaceable battery at this point.

Reactions: AstroTurf

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread