Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Tank rings (that were often called beauty rings) are not easy to come by these days. Loki labs (who was very popular) may still have some. Though they are labeled discontinued, they did have stock recently and were offered at reduced prices.

The SvoeMesto (see links above) is my favorite, especially at the current price. Many prefer the ProVi tank ring. :)

There may be a couple other EU vendors with variations of style that may have stock -- but last time I looked all were pricier.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Might as well just get the provape version and think of it as a non deductable donation
Not true...

ProVape has a rewards system, which after reaching certain parameters, rewards you with a nice discount.

I've reached and used mine twice, maybe three times.

Jim

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That's nuts! Am I missing something or is it more than a little piece of metal? I couldn't find it on FastTech which is baffling.

All I found on Loki

Pro Rings

Sale price $10 lol

Might as well just get the provape version and think of it as a non deductable donation
The rings really can make the ProVari look nice with a tank, I like them all, but the ones by Svoemesto have a very slight taper for a seamless look, I wish I had more than one of those :) Loki rings are well made and have a perfect finish from my examples, I got the black ones from them. Ten bucks is chump change to make you mod look great, or just leave the taper and grab a six pack and fogetaboutit! :lol:

smokin95

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
USA
The rings really can make the ProVari look nice with a tank, I like them all, but the ones by Svoemesto have a very slight taper for a seamless look, I wish I had more than one of those :) Loki rings are well made and have a perfect finish from my examples, I got the black ones from them. Ten bucks is chump change to make you mod look great, or just leave the taper and grab a six pack and fogetaboutit! [emoji38]

Sounds like a plan, after all I can get a six pack of rolling rock for $3 cheaper than a tank ring!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Sounds like a plan, after all I can get a six pack of rolling rock for $3 cheaper than a tank ring!

True, but after your first trip to the outhouse post six-pack you will have nothing to show for your spent loot. A nice ring around your mod on the other hand should be there no matter how many six-packs you unload...unless of course you take the beauty ring to the outhouse with you....and...Im moving on.:oops:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey guys, is there a cheaper tank ring out there that will make my kayfun look flush on my 2.5? As much as I love provape and their products and services $10 is a bit much for little piece of metal :x

Weeeelp....... somehow 10$ sounds pretty inexpen$ive in contrast.

provari ring - Gr-Modders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread