Status
Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Jus turn on the good ole Hi Nees charm...

PS DP has a futon!

LOLz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it.
Joey-Tribiani-How-You-Doin.gif

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
She's already shopping for shoes ... and matching purse :cool:

in the grand scheme of things ... makes the P3 Zombie an even better deal :blink:
My Zombie P3 hasn't left my wife's hand in 3 months. She likes it, and it distracts her from watching my vape purchases, buying new shoes and purses, etc. :thumb:

P.s. Great finish in person and great deal at $100!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Ah, excuse me...

Has anyone else noticed when purchasing a new P3, for $10 it can be upgraded to 30 watts?

Not that it really matters, per se', to this tootle puffer, but I'm glad I held off on that Ti Military.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ah, excuse me...

Has anyone else noticed when purchasing a new P3, for $10 it can be upgraded to 30 watts?

Not that it really matters, per se', to this tootle puffer, but I'm glad I held off on that Ti Military.
Nope. That is awesome. The 20w isn't really useable for subohm IMO, but I could make 30w work with 0.5-0.7ohm coils.

I really have no idea what Provape is thinking by not announcing this kind of stuff. They are more concerned with sending emails to their customer base bashing Chinese manufacturers than talking about all of the cool stuff they are doing (60w Radius, 30w P3, etc.). I don't get it.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Nope. That is awesome. The 20w isn't really useable for subohm IMO, but I could make 30w work with 0.5-0.7ohm coils.

I really have no idea what Provape is thinking by not announcing this kind of stuff. They are more concerned with sending emails to their customer base bashing Chinese manufacturers than talking about all of the cool stuff they are doing (60w Radius, 30w P3, etc.). I don't get it.
Loose lips sink ships? :blink:

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Ah, excuse me...

Does this only apply when purchasing it, or can it be done post purchase by sending it back in?

Reactions: AstroTurf

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Does this only apply when purchasing it, or can it be done post purchase by sending it back in?
Good question.

I know the Radius requires a board swap to go from 40 to 60, so likely the same from 20 to 30 in a P3. I would send both of mine in immediately to get upgraded to 30w if it isn't too spendy.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Good question.

I know the Radius requires a board swap to go from 40 to 60, so likely the same from 20 to 30 in a P3. I would send both of mine in immediately to get upgraded to 30w if it isn't too spendy.
I'm guessing it's a different board, some models have the 30 watt option, others do not have it. It is funny that they are adding stuff and not really advertising.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Good question.

I feel the same. I would send both mine in as well. I did shoot them an email through the ticket system about it. Ill update as soon as I hear back from them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread