Official ProVari Procyon Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Around a week ago, I decided to take the plunge and get a black Provari P3. I measure all things vape by build quality and the equivalent cost in cigarettes. In the case of the P3, the cost was roughly equivalent to two and a quarter cartons of cigarettes, or around two weeks of smoking (in the past) for me. When viewed from this metric and the life expectancy of a Provari, they are really not expensive at all.

I have really been enjoying my P3 and the ability to fine-tune the vape to my preference. Being a long time appreciator of quality, with an added affliction of 'shinyitus', it seemed natural to want a silver Procyon to keep my black P3 company. Displaying my usual amount of willpower, I ordered the Procyon, which will be here next week.

To those on the fence about a Provari, amortise the cost over a few years and you will find that a Provari is actually a considerable value. At least that is my justification. ;)

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Around a week ago, I decided to take the plunge and get a black Provari P3. I measure all things vape by build quality and the equivalent cost in cigarettes. In the case of the P3, the cost was roughly equivalent to two and a quarter cartons of cigarettes, or around two weeks of smoking (in the past) for me. When viewed from this metric and the life expectancy of a Provari, they are really not expensive at all.

I have really been enjoying my P3 and the ability to fine-tune the vape to my preference. Being a long time appreciator of quality, with an added affliction of 'shinyitus', it seemed natural to want a silver Procyon to keep my black P3 company. Displaying my usual amount of willpower, I ordered the Procyon, which will be here next week.

To those on the fence about a Provari, amortise the cost over a few years and you will find that a Provari is actually a considerable value. At least that is my justification. ;)
Completely agree on this cost justification

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Procyon is a beautiful and versatile devise that is perfect for the dark days ahead. It has a nice range of power to adapt to the uncertain future. I have a collection of nine Provari that represent all of the current line. Most should outlast me.
At your age? :D With nine of them, you're set!

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Procyon is a beautiful and versatile devise that is perfect for the dark days ahead. It has a nice range of power to adapt to the uncertain future. I have a collection of nine Provari that represent all of the current line. Most should outlast me.

I hear you, ravnhaus, I hear you. :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have 12 but will be grabbing a Procyon.

I keep my eye on Craigslist as well. I found a Classic and a P3 for stupid cheap.

If I end up with too many ProVape devices, what is the downside? :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
If using a RTA tank, can Titanium could be used with a Provari (Procyon)? I was reading that Titanium only works with temperature control mods so I'm not sure. BTW, I haven't started building anything yet so not even sure if that's the best wire anyway. I vape 1- 2 Ohms coil.
SS, Kanthal or Nichrome. Not Titanium.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
74000dc2fa655421a5a60e430fe942a2.jpg

Procyon is 11.46 lightyears away. Sounds like the same distance Provape is ahead of the competition!

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Thanks, this saves me from buying things I won't use. Any idea how the new types like Krixus Ceramic Coil or Altus T1 would work?
I would assume so, but I am just guessing. Stay away from anything made specifically for TC. Nickel and Titanium as example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread