Official ProVari Radius Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
How long has the build your own option not been available? I haven't been on the site in months but really wanted to pick up a stealth Radius with the sale going on and they're no longer offered :( Is this permanent?

I was hoping that I could sneak a custom in before the latest tightening of the deeming, but an answer to my email question about buying a custom drew a very un-ProVape-like reply: not possible.

From my earlier crazy days of buying everything that looked good, sounded good, or was highly reviewed I've cut way back. The last year or so it's been only for the highest quality goods that I can (barely) afford. Now those choices are getting slimmer and slimmer and it looks like the US (my preferred manufacturer site) is going to be a wasteland.

It's not good to be thinking such thoughts on such an important holiday, so I'll just wish everyone the best Thanksgiving possible. I'm thankful that I saved my my life by discovering ecigs.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
I was hoping that I could sneak a custom in before the latest tightening of the deeming, but an answer to my email question about buying a custom drew a very un-ProVape-like reply: not possible...

That response is strange indeed and it leaves me with an uneasy feeling about the future of Provape.

In any event, a warm Thanksgiving wish to all the forum members.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Ok, looks like the Purple one is gone again. I was busy with Thanksgiving stuff here yesterday and worked retail last night, so that's why I didn't get my order in yesterday. I thought I had all weekend with Provapes sale too. Oh well, my credit card will be happier...

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Reactions: AstroTurf

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Can't like this post. I would rather deal with Provape directly. Of course, I haven't checked the price on Ebay. Buying from Ebay won't earn me reward points with Provape either...

I agree, I will buy from provape or not at all, but that is just me. :) I also am kind of wondering if they were just trying to limit this sale to stuff they are trying to move, and that they will restock everything after this sale.:unsure:

KAS

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Can't like this post. I would rather deal with Provape directly. Of course, I haven't checked the price on Ebay. Buying from Ebay won't earn me reward points with Provape either...
I hear ya. Just saying that the thing you want, still exists and can be purchased. Doing the math, looking at the price, and deciding whether or not it's worth the asking price, is all up to you. Another batch of purple Radius may show up on the ProVape site tomorrow, or possibly never. Your reward points may be super-useful, or only usable to scoop up the clearance sale/going out of business stuff that's left in their inventory (Oh, yay, I can buy 50 ProVape towels, a baseball cap and they have some glow in the dark pink silicone sleeves left for the Radius. Hmmm). I somehow doubt ProVape is going to submit PMTA's for all their existing devices. In my opinion they can:

a) Submit 1 new device which will be highly limited, in the hopes a PMTA may be granted (doubtful, but hoping for it).

or

b) Move to Canada, or the Cayman Islands or something. ProVape the All-American E-Cig Company! (fine print: corporate headquarters in a PO Box in the Caymans, All American Vaporizers assembled in Ireland and/or Mexico. US residents must make arrangement to smuggle their US-designed device back into the US).

Or, possibly, c) Donald Trump shrugs, sez, "W T F is this FDA thing and why do we need it? Let's just get rid of that altogether, it's interfering with small business." I'm being facetious, but there's still a slim chance that products that were on the market prior to August 8th 2016th, may be allowed to stay on the market. Hoping for the best, have prepared for the worst.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I hear ya. Just saying that the thing you want, still exists and can be purchased. Doing the math, looking at the price, and deciding whether or not it's worth the asking price, is all up to you. Another batch of purple Radius may show up on the ProVape site tomorrow, or possibly never. Your reward points may be super-useful, or only usable to scoop up the clearance sale/going out of business stuff that's left in their inventory (Oh, yay, I can buy 50 ProVape towels, a baseball cap and they have some glow in the dark pink silicone sleeves left for the Radius. Hmmm). I somehow doubt ProVape is going to submit PMTA's for all their existing devices. In my opinion they can:

a) Submit 1 new device which will be highly limited, in the hopes a PMTA may be granted (doubtful, but hoping for it).

or

b) Move to Canada, or the Cayman Islands or something. ProVape the All-American E-Cig Company! (fine print: corporate headquarters in a PO Box in the Caymans, All American Vaporizers assembled in Ireland and/or Mexico. US residents must make arrangement to smuggle their US-designed device back into the US).

Or, possibly, c) Donald Trump shrugs, sez, "W T F is this FDA thing and why do we need it? Let's just get rid of that altogether, it's interfering with small business." I'm being facetious, but there's still a slim chance that products that were on the market prior to August 8th 2016th, may be allowed to stay on the market. Hoping for the best, have prepared for the worst.
Send 'em here. Canadian made ProVapes would rock!

We are nice people, our dollar is in the dumper and we ain't gots no FD(Eh?)A.

I would like it as I would no longer have to pay $40 shipping on a $1 towel....

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I just ordered another blue/graphite one. My favorite color combo and after seeing their basic black one go out of stock I figured I might as well. The 20% coupon also helped with the decision.
So now I should be set. Plain black and 2 60w blue/graphite ones. Also a silver and a stealth Procyon. Not to mention the 4 or 5 original Provari full size and Minis.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Ok, looks like the Purple one is gone again. I was busy with Thanksgiving stuff here yesterday and worked retail last night, so that's why I didn't get my order in yesterday. I thought I had all weekend with Provapes sale too. Oh well, my credit card will be happier...

Same here ... first thing this morning I was going to order the Purple for my wife ... OOS. Looked for a black for me ... not even listed. I hope this is a clearance sale and not a going out of business sale. We each have 2 now ... was looking to add more w/ the good sale.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Lol. I ordered a 20 watt Ti Military P3 for me and a Tiffany Blue Classic for Jackie. While there, I picked up every color Radius sleeve for her. Why not? $.80 a piece. Also ordered a high performance end cap and pack of coils for Jackie and a spare Ti stealth end cap.

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Lol. I ordered a 20 watt Ti Military P3 for me and a Tiffany Blue Classic for Jackie. While there, I picked up every color Radius sleeve for her. Why not? $.80 a piece. Also ordered a high performance end cap and pack of coils for Jackie and a spare Ti stealth end cap.

The price these are selling for now is crazy compared to a couple of years ago. Add the 20% off coupon, and it's even better. With that coupon it's almost like you HAVE to buy something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread