Official "The VX Store" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Save on your cartos, by them by the 5 pack!

All smoktech XXL SS cartos are now available by the 5 pack!
All 5 packs are only $17.45

Get them at VX!

510dualcoilcarto.jpg

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I use the xxl Smoktech megas almost exclusively and I love them, I wish they didn't cost so much tho, I prefer to pay around $2 a piece for them, :) but that doesn't happen very often.

Now the lil orb thingys and those new shaped batteries, have def have my attention. I was just reading on another forum about these and they are getting good reviews so far.

Now then,u said something about colors? Do u mean colored orbs?? :)

Sent from my vaping lair

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
I use the xxl Smoktech megas almost exclusively and I love them, I wish they didn't cost so much tho, I prefer to pay around $2 a piece for them, :) but that doesn't happen very often.

Now the lil orb thingys and those new shaped batteries, have def have my attention. I was just reading on another forum about these and they are getting good reviews so far.

Sent from my vaping lair

I have ordered all 3 sizes, 650, 900 and 1100 mah in chrome and red. From the pictures I've seen, they look like a candy apple red. I have the chrome as samples and the finish is great. Very smooth.
As for the carto's, they do cost a little more. but these things are huge! If I could get them down to $2, I surely would.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Lethalp:6477091 said:

Sent from my vaping lair

Ya I like those batts too how much are they?

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hey ogredog,
Sorry for the late reply, the store has been very busy the past few days. Everyone in the world must have started vaping this week. :) :thumbs:

The 650 will ne $15.99
The 900 will be $17.99
And the 1100 will be $21.99

I changed the prices to:
The 650 will ne $13.99 with 1.10 shipping that comes to 15.09 (shipping based on one unit)
The 900 will be $14.99 with 1.10 shipping that comes to 16.09 (shipping based on one unit)
And the 1100 will be $15.99 with 1.10 shipping that comes to 17.09 (shipping based on one unit)

Last edited:

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Now available.
We have the batteries and WE ACCEPT Credit Cards!!!!
I have 2 tanks that just came in and I will be testing for quality and performance.
Pictures tonight on the Red Batteries! They are a candy Apple Redish. Looks nice.

These are very nice and well built. Video review coming soon.
They will have different colors but for now, Im only going to have the chrome

VXStoreE2Batteries2.png
E2battery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread