VAPURE - Southern California Retail Store -INFO, SALES - Oceanside *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
10769 Mission Gorge Rd.
Santee, CA 92071

I would appreciate that :toast:

Unfortunately as soon as I post that I found out that we're going to have to delay the soft opening a few days :/

Nice, Steve! What's the address? Don't get down there often, but want to be able to tell people where to go.
:toast:

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
Father's Day Weekend is upon us... Get 2 free 10ml liquids with every kit purchase and all Saturns are back on sale for $6.95! This deal is Valid for both Saturday AND Sunday! Make sure to mention this post to get the discounts :) You don't have to be a Dad to participate so share this post with your friends!

Retail locations only

dnrtn2342

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
columbus, ga
steve you may be the one I bought my ego-t from last week, I just want to say thanks for all the advice and help. I have been to the oceanside location several times and have referred 2 people there in last 2 days that have bought kits, which I am glad so they will stop bugging me lol. Thanks for everything

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
582112_10151032185049441_1400518144_n.jpg
The New Saturn 3.0 has arrived that are rebuildable!, available now at Mission Valley and Santee, Oceanside will have the tomorrow :)

also new 306 debridged atomizers are in along with 510 hybrid atomizers and 306 DCA's will be in shortly

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
YAY re-buidlable. I must have!!!! Tori (sp?) gave me a great way to clean mine but I am no master and nothing seems to help. What is the price one these cool new clearos?

EDIT: In regards to the previous Saturns that I bought, what resistance were they? I never questioned it since they worked with my ego but now I am trying to expand my knowledge. I assume these are the same? If not then?

...customer of many questions :p

Last edited:

SteveM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
oceanside. ca
www.vapure.com
hello :) the new saturns cost 10.95 the replacement attys cost 5.95, the replacement tanks are 4.95. It comes with a 1.8ohm atty and we also have 2.8 and 3.2 ohm as well. The old saturns were 2.4ohms. These new saturns rock! so much easier to clean just take apart and soak in hot distilled water. Hope this helps

take care,
-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread