Oh man! Killer Juice

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by BigKev77, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigKev77

BigKev77 Senior Member

I bought some of the Milk Shakes during the last blitz sale. I made mention in the comments that I had a run of flavorless juices from other companies and if they thought I needed a flavor shot to add that for me. I have tried the Vanilla and now the Shamrock shakes. I can DEFINITELY taste these. I see a 120ml order of Shamrock in my near future. The vanilla shake is almost too much. I wouldn't have thought that was possible after the flavorless stuff I had bought over the last month. Thanks everybody at Killer Juice!!

What is the house pg/vg amounts? I didn't specify that on my order but it is great the way it is.

I can't believe I bought good eliquid for $.99 I almost feel like I robbed them.

2. BigKev77

BigKev77 Senior Member

Just realized if you look for something on a companies website you will most likely find it. Imagine that.

Their house PG/VG is 40/60. Apparently that is a good mix for me.

3. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Glad you're enjoying.

Another minion is born!

4. Walt83

Walt83 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to the Killer Juice family!

Glad you are enjoying!

5. SleeZy

SleeZy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm 40pg /60vg?
    I requested 50/50 if possible. But if that's the case i'll just go with 40/60 in my future orders. :) (if i got 50/50 in my order, i dont know yet)

6. juggalofisher88

juggalofisher88 Super Member Verified Member

I thought it was 60/40 vg/pg house blend. But I order mine at max vg and it's GREAT! I wonder what max vg is? I know if I ask I will get the answer I always do with the kj subforum great group of people lurking here

[​IMG]

7. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Juggalo,

Most flavors are in a base of pg, so max vg is 15% pg/85% vg (I imagine pg will be higher if you order extra flavoring). Walt posted recently that the tobaccos and menthol are available in vg base, so they can be 100% vg.

Enjoy!

8. Walt83

Walt83 Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

What he said lol... :D

9. juggalofisher88

juggalofisher88 Super Member Verified Member

See what I mean great people always willing to answer questions thanks guys

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.