1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Ok, I'm In

Discussion in 'Aroma Ejuice' started by doghair, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. doghair

doghair Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I just made my first order, forgot the 10% code ... lol. Oh well. I am going to try using the unflavored as my nic base to make an emergency bottle. I make DIY 6ml RY4 Double and want to try WTA because I have been climbing the walls lately and have been thinking of On Auk Mor reservation smoke shop way too much. If I up the nic I just feel like crap.

Looks like what they say is true, the threes suck. 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months.

Wish me luck.

2. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good luck!

3. radiokaos

radiokaos Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

No worries, we can do a couple of things.

If you sent a PM to Ms.Chris here on ECF she will throw in something extra to make up for your coupon.

The other option is that maybe we can meet up and I can personally give you a little something for you to try out.

If you are adventurous and would like to see our lab you are welcome to come down to Chandler and take a tour and get a few samples to try out.

4. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Trust me, a visit is worth it. :)

5. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome Doghair! Sure hope it helps you out. The WTA has certainly helped lots of us get over those bumps. Looks like you live in great proximity to a very generous and transparent company. I would go for a visit!

6. doghair

Wow, what a great response. I have been floored by the customer service I have been getting from the vape community. Provape, Wizard, now this.

I read my OP and laughed, it was not a plug for free stuff, I am the type that finds the tv on sale the day after I buy one full price … lol. No need for the stuff however I really appreciate the offer and invite to the facility. I may take you up on that later. If the WTA gives me an edge, I will be one happy camper.

I have been reading and am having a hard time finding a starting point. I was thinking maybe 1 drop per 10ml on top of my own 6ml juice or maybe just using it as my nic base and dillute down to 6 for a 15ml bottle of in-emergency-break-glass. Not sure yet. I realize it's all different for different people but would appreciate any experiences anyone has to help me start out.

With gratitude …

Edit: I think I meant one drop per ml, not one per 10.

7. radiokaos

Thanks for thinking about our WTA liquids.

A good starting point is 10% or aprox 1 drop of wta for every 9-10 drops of your current ejuice. Or 1 ml to every 9-10 ml's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. doghair

I started with 5ml of my current .06% strength diy RY4D mix and added 5 drops of the WTA. I shook the crap out of it and let it sit overnight and tossed it in my kayfun this morning. I'm impressed. With my regular juice I can hit it almost non-stop, with this I felt much better and didn't need to keep at it. I put it down almost an hour ago and don't have the need to keep grabbing it. I know this upped the nic but I've increased nic before and this is different. This is excellent.

I shall return.

9. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

LOL! "On Auk Mor' :vapor: I haven't thought about that place for ages and I'm just down the street from them.

Thx for the questions. I just got my first bottle of unflavored and really haven't thought about it much. I also got Red Tail Peach and haven't put it down until today - it's gone. I'm hoping Aroma can expand to 30ml bottles someday.

I don't know about others, but when I'm going through a spell of bad cravings, I find starting and ending my day with WTA really helps me. I don't always need it all day long that way.

I've also wondered if it's possible to build up a tolerance to WTA because it seems to have more effect when I've taken a holiday from it, then come back. So much of this stuff is individual, IDK if there is a way to know for sure.

But %$@# that peach is good.

10. MsChris

MsChris Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Doghair, put a little note in the Special Instructions area on your next order and I'll see that you get a free bottle. Indicate which flavor you would like to try. :)

11. doghair

Well it's been a week. I did up it to 10% and that is a great place. I'm with aikanae1, It's a nice kick in the AM or if I find the regular isn't cutting it during the day, I don't vape it all day. So far so good, it has really helped smooth out the rough edges. Haven't gone to On Auk Mor either ... lol. Good stuff people.

12. DVap

DVap Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I do the 24 mg unflavored straight and there's no such thing as a rough edge. :)

13. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd sure like some 30mg wta like I had a long time ago.

14. radiokaos

On Auk Mor ...was my place to go back in the day. The other reservation north of Auk Mor might be carrying some familiar eliquids pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

For me, a good starting point was vaping it straight for a week, but that was to actually put the cigarettes down. :)

16. PLANofMAN

Couldn't you just add nicotine to it? The VS is more potent, so it should equal out to about the same, right?

17. hittman

Supporting member
    I don't think it's more potent than the 30mg that Dvap made. If I just add nic to the 24mg then it dilutes the minor alkaloid content.

18. PLANofMAN

I guess you better start sending hookers to Jerry.

hmm. On second thought, his wife might not like that.

Send them to the lab instead. :D

19. hittman

Supporting member
    Good thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.