8a438f1c5894fedc68e1142307afe7b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So is bace nic the 2018 deadline as well?

Nobody knows. It could theoretically be pulled tomorrow through action stating 100 mg nic is not for retail sale. The USPS is already (supposedly) enforcing a ban on mailing anything over ~50-60 mg nic is considered too hazardous, and suppliers are fulfilling with UPS and FEDEX Ground. Not to scare, but just to inform, then make your own stocking plans.

Looks like a broad base of flavorings. Do you have recipes to match up with those? The one error I made starting DIY was buying a bunch of flavorings with no idea what to make out of them. A number are still sitting unused. Fortunately I have about a half dozen recipes I do like, and I have plenty of flavorings for them. If I discover a new recipe I want to try, I add it to my cart at whichever flavor vendor. When I have several items in the cart I place the order.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Am I missing anything
Looks alright, mostly. It'll certainly get you through your first mix. Some things to maybe think about, for next time, though (there will be a "next time"):

You're gonna want more than five pipettes. They're called "disposable" for a reason. I use a new one for each flavor or ingredient, and throw them away after a mixing session. I bought 200 of them on eBay for less than five bucks.

I don't see any PG. You only vape 100% VG liquids, then?

You might want something smaller than those 30ml unicorn bottles, for testing new recipes. And lots of 'em. I use 10ml's, gives me enough to vape on it a bit and get a good feel for what it's like right after mixing, with enough left over to age for a while and see how it turns out later on. If I like the tester, then I'll mix up a 30ml, and if I still like it after I've gone through that much, I'll make it 120ml at a time.

Got any particular recipes in mind, or did you just get flavors that you think will go well together or by themselves? I see you have TFA Strawberry Ripe and Banana Cream already -- get yourself some TFA Cotton Candy flavor (or Ethyl Maltol, 10% solution in PG base, it's the same thing) and you can make JCinFLA's "Nanner Berry" recipe that (he? she?) has posted on the forums. I just mixed up some myself the other day and it's really good, and really simple with just 3 flavors.

There's a website that we can't link to from here but if you google "e liquid recipes" it should be near the top. There, you can enter all your flavors into a database and it will tell you all the recipes you can make with just those flavors.

Looks similar to the order I just placed in quantity but different supplier. I went a little crazy this time and got free shipping! LOL
That's not crazy, that's "fiscal responsibility." :)

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    you can make JCinFLA's "Nanner Berry" recipe that (he? she?) has posted on the forums. I just mixed up some myself the other day and it's really good, and really simple with just 3 flavors.
    Having trouble finding this in the search.
    Can you post the recipe ?
    Thanks!

Reactions: JCinFLA

Outcast

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 28, 2013
    Vermont
    Looks alright, mostly. It'll certainly get you through your first mix. Some things to maybe think about, for next time, though (there will be a "next time"):

You're gonna want more than five pipettes. They're called "disposable" for a reason. I use a new one for each flavor or ingredient, and throw them away after a mixing session. I bought 200 of them on eBay for less than five bucks.

I don't see any PG. You only vape 100% VG liquids, then?

That's not crazy, that's "fiscal responsibility." :)

I like max vg so if flavor is 15-20 % seeing the flavor I shod get 80/20 mix right or 85/15? I'm also a RDA user so don't need to worry to much about tank problems but may get some pg and shoot for a 70/30

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I see you have TFA Strawberry Ripe and Banana Cream already -- get yourself some TFA Cotton Candy flavor (or Ethyl Maltol, 10% solution in PG base, it's the same thing) and you can make JCinFLA's "Nanner Berry" recipe that (he? she?) has posted on the forums. I just mixed up some myself the other day and it's really good, and really simple with just 3 flavors.

I'm glad you like it, too! It's a close-enough-for-me-clone of an eliquid I used to buy from 1 fairly local vendor for 2+ years. He said he'd tell me if/when I duplicated his recipe exactly. But, once it tasted really close to his and fine to me...I quit testing new batches. Several friends who also used to get his, have me make mine for them instead. So I guess they think it's close enough, too. :)

Maestro

ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2012
    Windsor, Ontario

Actually, you don't need any pipettes at all. One of the great things about nicotine river is that they include dripper caps for the flavors. You can add by weight and simply drip your flavors right into your bottle.

Reactions: IDJoel
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread