• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I'm feeling left out with the picture welcomes . . . maybe a hot guy doing some dusting or vacuuming for me? Oh, I'm getting shivers just thinking about it. :oops:

Weren't you there when I posted the pic of my son?? I thought that would satisfy you for awhile, but Nooooooo!!!!
You want more!!! Housework no less!! I think that the best you're gonna do, is getting the Wiz into an apron, with dust flying all over the place!!! LOL!!!!

OMG!!!! That is an absolutely delicious visual I'm getting here!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Weren't you there when I posted the pic of my son?? I thought that would satisfy you for awhile, but Nooooooo!!!!
You want more!!! Housework no less!! I think that the best you're gonna do, is getting the Wiz into an apron, with dust flying all over the place!!! LOL!!!!

OMG!!!! That is an absolutely delicious visual I'm getting here!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

There is just something so...... exciting about a man in an apron....JUST an apron....8-o

damn, now I'm getting interesting visuals.... :D

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I'm feeling left out with the picture welcomes . . . maybe a hot guy doing some dusting or vacuuming for me? Oh, I'm getting shivers just thinking about it. :oops:
You know Julie, I was thinking the same thing when I got done with all those nice pics for the men. Now I think, just maybe, it would be really nice for one of them to reciprocate for us. I worked so hard to find just the right ones for them. Hint. Hint. :)

PS. One with nothing but an apron would be oh so HOT!! Buttless chaps are fun too. Black ones of course. :)

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
This is for all the cougars!!!! :D LOL!!!
I couldn't find one with an apron, but here is Steven's picture again. (Too bad his old man doesn't look like this!!)

Attachments

• steven.jpg
    steven.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 16

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
PS. One with nothing but an apron would be oh so HOT!! Buttless chaps are fun too. Black ones of course. :)

I second that one! Buttless chaps - black leather....whoooo hoooo!

Vicks...I will take a picture of myself in my Orange work apron just for you!!:)The Wiz!(although I rarely work when I have it on!..LOL)

Oh, yea, Wiz - picture please!!!! I wanna be welcomed Wizzy style!!! 8-o

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
This is for all the cougars!!!! :D LOL!!!
I couldn't find one with an apron, but here is Steven's picture again. (Too bad his old man doesn't look like this!!)

I said it before, and I'll say it again...... HELLO STEVEN!!!!
Rrrrrargh!

You grow some impressive boys, Bite......

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hello..Can I come in now?
Vicks thanks so much for the invite....as you know it is very easy for me to get myself into big trouble, so you know what to do if I miss-speak: You start by "quoting" every sentence I say, and then "critique it" mercilessly until I start screaming...8-o
So if I am cranky on any particular day just tell not to let the door hit me on the way out. We'll just leave it go at that!
This is such a prestigious group, I am honored!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread