P3 no more Natilus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies is this has already been covered in depth. I did a search and couldnt find anything.

Went to Provari to buy a steel tank for my P3 Natilus Aspire and there are no longer any P3 Natilus tanks on the site. The Aspire tanks on the site say not P3 compatible. Searched around the internet and couldnt find any.

I was happy with the P3 Aspire combo and dont really want to kick down $90 for another zen atty. I have 3 already for the old connection and found them to be overpriced and a PIA.

Any suggestions as to where I can get a P3 sized tank for the Aspire?

Reactions: AstroTurf

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
My apologies is this has already been covered in depth. I did a search and couldnt find anything.

Went to Provari to buy a steel tank for my P3 Natilus Aspire and there are no longer any P3 Natilus tanks on the site. The Aspire tanks on the site say not P3 compatible. Searched around the internet and couldnt find any.

I was happy with the P3 Aspire combo and dont really want to kick down $90 for another zen atty. I have 3 already for the old connection and found them to be overpriced and a PIA.

Any suggestions as to where I can get a P3 sized tank for the Aspire?
A few people have been looking, you might have to try the classifieds here or eBay. :unsure:
I'm not sure if anyone tried sending Aspire an email and asking them.
Good Luck :)

hotrod351

Dec 24, 2015
mohave valley Arizona
they have plenty of them on ebay, $10.00 wouldnt mind having one but how do you see when the tanks is getting low.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 5.58.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 5.58.37 AM.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 56
I contacted Aspire. They no longer offer any P3 sized accessories. I would guess the tanks on ebay are for the regular sized natilus. They won't fit the P3. I have a regular sized natilus on my non-P3 provari and already checked.

I regret buying the P3. With no atty options besides the over priced zen its not a very dependable or cost effective vaporizer.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I contacted Aspire. They no longer offer any P3 sized accessories. I would guess the tanks on ebay are for the regular sized natilus. They won't fit the P3. I have a regular sized natilus on my non-P3 provari and already checked.

I regret buying the P3. With no atty options besides the over priced zen its not a very dependable or cost effective vaporizer.
Perhaps you didn't receive the 510 adapter rings???

Works good on 510 attys with those adapters.

They can be purchased on the ProVape Website.

Or... You could always sell, or better yet, just give that good for nothing vaporizer to me? I'll pay for shipping and handling!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread