PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
freakum power surge here and internet went down :facepalm: I on my phone agim

I had two of those yesterday where everything lost power for just a moment... but at least my internet came back... we didn't even have any storms happening at the time. I guess it may have been a heat related issue or something similar...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Yeah. I get that now. For me though, that defeats the purpose I was going for, which is simplicity. Right now, with with my 24mg premixed with 75/25 (which I've just bought a liter of for $30) if I want a 30ml bottle of Latakia (or whatever else) I just mix 24ml of my premixed with 6ml of the flavoring (depending on what it is) and I'm set. Think I'm just gonna order more liters of what I've been getting and continue that way. I find it relatively inexpensive and I've already got about 2 1/2 liters. I've also vaped it with no flavorings and its not too shabby.

I thank you guys for all the info you provided, last night and today. It's appreciated!

I assume then that you know that by adding 20% flavoring... you are also diluting your NIC level by that 20%... so you'd be vaping at about 19.2mg level...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I had two of those yesterday where everything lost power for just a moment... but at least my internet came back... we didn't even have any storms happening at the time. I guess it may have been a heat related issue or something similar...
i gots no storms goin here eitha

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I assume then that you know that by adding 20% flavoring... you are also diluting your NIC level by that 20%... so you'd be vaping at about 19.2mg level...
Yup, that's what's made me feel less guilty about sticking with 24mg all this time:D

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
BTW, brought Mya home another "pet" today. This time a small stuffed monkey. All her "pets" get names, and she remembers them. If we call out a name, she goes and gets that one. Anyway, my wife started calling this one "Aggie"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
image.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
BTW, brought Mya home another "pet" today. This time a small stuffed monkey. All her "pets" get names, and she remembers them. If we call out a name, she goes and gets that one. Anyway, my wife started calling this one "Aggie"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wub::wub::wub: I honored TA BE MYA'S pet :smokie:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

And more PG I might add :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Yeah. I get that now. For me though, that defeats the purpose I was going for, which is simplicity. Right now, with with my 24mg premixed with 75/25 (which I've just bought a liter of for $30) if I want a 30ml bottle of Latakia (or whatever else) I just mix 24ml of my premixed with 6ml of the flavoring (depending on what it is) and I'm set. Think I'm just gonna order more liters of what I've been getting and continue that way. I find it relatively inexpensive and I've already got about 2 1/2 liters. I've also vaped it with no flavorings and its not too shabby.

I thank you guys for all the info you provided, last night and today. It's appreciated!
    sounds like a plan, if it's working and your happy with it

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    A cool ( but small ) looking storm cell that moved into here just after I got off of work... we only got about 0.2" more rain, but it cooled it off nicely

DSC_0700-1_lzn_sm.jpg

I guess the forum compresses the image a bit... the darker portions of those mamatus clouds are not near that contrasty in the original shot that I actually uploaded ... I guess it still gives the idea of the look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread