Paypal E-liquid?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by brandon555, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brandon555

brandon555 Super Member ECF Veteran

Am I pretty much stuck buying from China if my only way of paying is PP? I just want some decent quality low nic VG juice.

I think Totally Wicked accepts PP too, right? They're expensive as heck too :mad: Are they based in the UK? How long does shipping usually take?

2. Elapid

Elapid Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't think anybody in the States has a Paypal account anymore. Paypal decided to protect us from E-cigs by closing their accounts.

3. mmsjs5

mmsjs5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

bluegrassvapor.com uses paypal. I have not tried their juice, so can't tell you what the quality would be.

4. beast775

beast775 Super Member ECF Veteran

im glad they know what there doing,ive grown wierd little hands all over me and a few more eyes,which will help me,i think they pp dont understand cuz i will make more mods faster and see better.and help the people to vape without pp.what a joke.in canada there is pay alert.all new to me.but it works.

5. Taelor

Taelor Senior Member ECF Veteran

TW has a shop in Fl. and they do take PayPal.......here is the US link......I ordered Monday, it was here Wednesday. Their juice is good. :D

Oh...I think they are also having a "Friday sale" as well.

6. dawgcrazy

dawgcrazy Senior Member ECF Veteran

The Juice - The Bear Juice

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

I know these two do, not sure about any others. I haven't tried any of either of their flavors, but do have just the plain nic juice. (I prefer to DIY) The bear juice is having a BOGO free sale right now too.

7. Haytoni

Haytoni Super Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered from there, as I have ordered the SD some time ago, and I do agree they are fast in sending merchandise, also do accept PP. Liquid may be expensive, however, it is a concentrate.

8. Electricnut

Electricnut Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm boycotting PP as much as possible because of their actions.

9. ta2guy73

ta2guy73 Full Member

I went to Walmart and picked up a prepaid credit card. It only cost about $3. I put $100 on it and I have been using it order my juice with.

10. xdunlapx

xdunlapx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's what I'm doing. It works great! The one i bought was called GreenDot Gold. You can setup your account after you activate your card and view your transactions and it keeps record of your balance as well. I highly recommend it.

11. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

How do you fund the card once you have it? is there a limit to how much you can place in it?

12. ta2guy73

ta2guy73 Full Member

The card I bought you can just go back to walmart and load more money on it at the service desk. This card you can load with up to $1500. Once you set up your account either by phone or on the website, they send you a personalized card with your name on it, so it is just like any other credit card.

13. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

that nice..thanks for the info.

14. warbdan

warbdan Moved On ECF Veteran

I think Liberty Flights and esmoke.net take paypal. Healthcabin.net does, but being from China, expect slow shipping. Liberty Flights and esmoke.net are the only ones in the USA that I've used paypal at recently.

15. Roses

Roses Senior Member ECF Veteran

Last I knew, Tasty Vapor used paypal.

16. techtony

techtony Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I do this for all online transactions. It's kind of cool that you can text the number they give you and you get a text back of the remaining balance.

17. ta2guy73

ta2guy73 Full Member

I have mine set so that I automatically get a text everyday with my balance, That way I know how much juice i can order today...LOL

18. Madame Psychosis

Madame Psychosis Super Member ECF Veteran

Nope, he switched to a credit card processor; according to him, he hated sneaking around Paypal's rules, and I don't blame him.
    (I wish I didn't have to use Paypal for my online business, as I don't want to support their actions, but I'm too small-time to afford linking up to an independent CC billing company just yet.)

If your concern is payment security, some credit cards (Discover is one) will issue you a temporary number to use in online shopping for a single purchase. Since the number expires after that use, a stolen number would be useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.