• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
Morning All!

I was born and raised in Bucks County, graduated from CB East in '94 and enlisted in the USCG in '95. Did my 4 yrs active/ 4 IRR, married a fellow Coastie and followed him around the country for 13.5 yrs when he retired and we separated. Grew up near Doylestown/ Buckingham in two little villages called Wrightstown and Wycombe (if you've seen Diners, driveins and dives you'll know about the Pineville Tavern - used to bus tables there). I'm back home now (Croydon, PA just slightly north of Philly) after living in Virginia for the last 5 1/2 yrs - SO HAPPY to have left!!! That state is Purgatory-on-Earth!

Looking to get back in the CG Reserves before I'm really too old and vaping will allow me to get my lung capacity back so I can pass the PRT. Hope there will be another meet up soon as I'd like to meet youse IRL at some point!

Hi juoolz,
Wow your story sounds very similar! I graduated in 93, joined the navy in 96 to 2006, did a few deployments but was based and lived in Norfolk va! I agree it's like a purgatory. Lol. I started vaping a while back, and my lung capacity is definitely increased!! I think I could do pretty well on it now, smoking was gonna be the death of me! I'm so glad that's behind me!
I'm living in west Chester pa now...
I have no idea If there will be a meetup, but I wish cause I hardly know any other vapers! Lol

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hi juoolz,
Wow your story sounds very similar! I graduated in 93, joined the navy in 96 to 2006, did a few deployments but was based and lived in Norfolk va! I agree it's like a purgatory. Lol. I started vaping a while back, and my lung capacity is definitely increased!! I think I could do pretty well on it now, smoking was gonna be the death of me! I'm so glad that's behind me!
I'm living in west Chester pa now...
I have no idea If there will be a meetup, but I wish cause I hardly know any other vapers! Lol

If you haven't already .. stop by Liberty Vapors in West Chester. I think they're on High Street. I've been to their Lansdale and Phoenixville Shops, good people and nice shops. I'm sure you can hook up w/ other vapors if you drop by.

Vesuvius

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Welcome to ECF are you also new to vaping?
Nope. I started vaping back in 2008 or 09 in the blue foam and tea bag mod era lol. Had some relapses her and there. Created my account here in 2010 now I have been swept back into it with RDA's and coils and mods. The change in the last 7 years is amazing!

Reactions: MikeE3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread