TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I wouldn't worry a bit, with Gus customer service, you're pretty much covered ☺
not worried at all. They are great!!

I guess it could be a zest 1.2 but I'm a real GUS noobie and its difficult to tell from the pics on the web site. The Lite and the zest 1.2 look very similar but I really think its a Lite base! Here is another angle (and equally poor quality!)
IMG_2285.JPG

teo77

Aug 4, 2015
hi i recently take phenomenon zest my setup is 30 awg kanthal with fiber freaks no1 i usually try to make 1.5-18 om coil.i make micro coil but i dont know id its better or not than normal coil.i get very good vapor production but i dont take flavor just the base of the flavor any sweet flavor and my drip tip as phenomenon gets really warm.idont know whats going on if anyone can help me please i really like my zest but i think i dont get 100% of its flavor not even 10%.
thanks

Reactions: aiolos

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
hi i recently take phenomenon zest my setup is 30 awg kanthal with fiber freaks no1 i usually try to make 1.5-18 om coil.i make micro coil but i dont know id its better or not than normal coil.i get very good vapor production but i dont take flavor just the base of the flavor any sweet flavor and my drip tip as phenomenon gets really warm.idont know whats going on if anyone can help me please i really like my zest but i think i dont get 100% of its flavor not even 10%.
thanks

Im surprised no one has replied to this.... I know there are many much more experienced people here. :)

My guess is that your coil might be too high or close to the start of the tube where the vapor travels up? Try placing the coil a bit lower but not too low as you dont want to hinder the airflow.

I hope someone chimes in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread