Phiniac Hand Blown Pyrex Tanks - Products, News, Updates & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Hello Fellow Vapors (and Phinatics)

We are opening this thread to discuss ALL things Phiniac. We will be using this thread for the following:

1. To let you know when we have added new tanks, Jars and Sneaky Petes to our website.
2. Announce new products and product lines (we have many planned)
3. For you to ask questions about our products and for us or other community members to answer them
4. For you to share reviews & photos of your phiniac products as well as ideas and requests for new and existing products
5. Announce specials, promotions & contests (we like contests)
6. And to share any other news related to Phiniac Glass

We would like to request that in this thread we keep the chit chat about anything not listed above to a minimum. I know it doesn't sound like much fun, and I like chit chat as much as the next person. But I have noticed in our other thread, it is getting harder and harder for me to find and address inquiries regarding our products, so I can only imagine if it is getting hard to for me to do so, it must be hard for others who are looking for product info or support as well.

So if you are like me and enjoy a good chat, please join us at this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wn-pyrex-tanks-phiniac-com-now-available.html

Where we often chat about Phiniac Tanks, but also discuss the weather, our favorite juices, our favorite PV's, TV Shows and a bunch of other things as well!

For those who are not familiar with who we are here is a brief introduction.

Phiniac Tanks are hand blown Pyrex tanks designed for style and functionally! The 3.2mm wall makes these tanks extremely rugged. They have been tested repeatedly to withstand a fall on concrete with the caps on from a good 6 feet and a fall on a hard wood floor from the same height with caps off and sustain NO damage! (Please see the drop test videos) Beautiful, colorful, creative and functional, they provide a worry free vaping experience that gives confidence to the user when using the more "demanding" liquids...

Phiniac.com is a family run & operated business.
ALL GLASS ITEMS FOUND ON THE WEBSITE ARE MADE IN THE USA HERE IN THE BEAUTIFUL FLATHEAD VALLEY OF MONTANA!
In addition the caps for our tanks are machined locally in Kalispell, Montana!

We currently offer three size tanks, The Phiniac Tank (reg), The Phiniac Tall Boy and The Phiniac XL. For more info on sizing, please visit the link below:

Tank Sizes & Cartos - Phiniac Glass

Phiniac Tanks are extremely rugged. See how rugged by viewing our Drop Test Videos:

Phiniac Glass Video Library

Finally we are very pleased to say, we have received ONLY glowing 5 star reviews. We are very honored and humbled by each and every one!

Please visit our review place to find out what members of the community think about Phiniac Tanks:

The Phiniac Pyrex Tank Reviews - Phiniac Glass

We also offer hand blown Jars as Well as Sneaky Pete Mods.

tanks-1-17-12cj.jpg

tanks-1-17-12dj.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i received my new phiniac tank yesterday and i must say it gorgeous!!!!! and being a one of a kind makes it even more special!!!!!
i also received my jar and the craftsmanship is just beautiful!!! if your on the fence about purchasing one jump off and dive in you wont be sorry!!!!! Picture 020.jpg no leaks no mess just pure beauty!!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Hey guys, if you have not done so already LIKE us on facebook. It now has some cool tools that let us see some cool demographics. The one I am interested in is the percentage of male/femals by age. This will help us when deciding how many of the more feminine vs masculine tanks to make!

Phiniac Glass - Wall | Facebook

Also supplies have been order for our Valentines day batch, so any special requests will be done in the batch after that.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Probably. At the moment it is behind a long line of other stuff we are working on. Currently we are working on drip tips and sand blasting tanks. In the very near future we will be investing in Stainless Steel caps and Colored Tinted Tanks that will require a new cap be engineered and machined. In all honesty the only reason we have put off the ce2's is because I am not really sure how we will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread