Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
These are such nice looking tips. I'm enjoying the new shapes a lot.

Thinking out loud, well, with my fingers: :) I'm trying to decide between one of the Abyss shaped ones, or do I go for the slightly different Banded Malachite? Wildflower has become one of my favorite tips -- should I pick up one in a new shape? I know I'd love a Purple Haze---and both designs are great, hmm....what to do. And those Mokumes from the first showing, just wow.

emmsma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Show Low, AZ, USA
These are such nice looking tips. I'm enjoying the new shapes a lot.

Thinking out loud, well, with my fingers: :) I'm trying to decide between one of the Abyss shaped ones, or do I go for the slightly different Banded Malachite? Wildflower has become one of my favorite tips -- should I pick up one in a new shape? I know I'd love a Purple Haze---and both designs are great, hmm....what to do. And those Mokumes from the first showing, just wow.

Go for the Banded Malachite. Leave the first Abyss to meeee! :laugh:

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Thank you! I hope everyone is able to get the tip they want. :)
For those that are just showing up.... Welcome to the thread!

If all goes well this batch will be for sale in the second week of April.

During this batch I started to updated just about everything that is used for these tips.
I programmed a new spreadsheet to keep track of everything, run the math and export data.
Made a new picture box and got better lights.
https://www.facebook.com/pinnacledriptips/ now holds all of the pictures. It is nice seeing them all together and it makes sharing pictures a breeze.
pinnacledriptips.com has been updated and is now usable on my phone.
The tips will now come in labeled bags with all of their info.

The prices have been raised to cover operating costs. Each tip's price is adjusted for what it takes to create. The average cost for a original tip has increased $1.50. Hollow core tips have increased $2.50.
Some was added to replace new tools for the lathe. It now uses twice as many and they cost more to replace. There was an increase for the other power tools in the shop that I use, which I never added into the cost before. Hollow core tips will cost more for the added time it takes to make them, finish them and for their own set of tooling. A few cents for new bags and labels. At least there wasn't a price increase to sell them individually thanks to the new spreadsheet.
The cost of Tru-stone has doubled, so you will see an increase in tips that use this material only. The selection has been rather limited lately. I hope that when supply is back to normal the cost will come back down. I don't make any money off of the blanks so when the blank cost goes up or down the tip cost is adjusted.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Ok come on second week of April....
Please let it stay the weekend just a little bit longer :)

Thought I would share a door we put in last week. The burl in the center panels reminded me of tube mods.
dd3459751253bc52d04e303499414a90.jpg

Hope everyone has a great Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread