Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Trigger pulled.
:laugh:

That's funny. Me too. Just couldn't pass up that price. I wasn't going to buy another pod until the Xolo is available. Well, I hope we like this one.
happy-feet-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Someone asked if the MyJet can be charged on something other than a computer. Yes; I have an adapter for USB to wall plug, and it worked great.

That would be me. :) I gotta get one of those. The wife has a couple, but uses them all the time. The other day I found an ego-c twist in my drawer, charged it up, and put a carto on it for out and about till the iCare gets here. I had to kinda sneak in and use her wall adapter when I could.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Myjet vs. Von Erl. Anyone can speak to this?
Here's a new one.
Introducing VERTX & VERTX Plus
Introducing VERTX & VERTX Plus

Review:

I got one. Odd shape to mouthpiece. Weak hit. Weak vapor. Not-so-good flavor. Non-refillable.

Me: Jaded.

You can find me with an iCare in my hands now!

Me: Happy

:lol:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Do you have the adjustable voltage one?
Too expensive for me anyway.

Yeah. Cool, very cool packaging though. Other than that...

I am looking for iCare heads now. I do wish they could be refillable pods though. Either which way, thanks for the heads-up on it.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Yeah. Cool, very cool packaging though. Other than that...

I am looking for iCare heads now. I do wish they could be refillable pods though. Either which way, thanks for the heads-up on it.
This is the best price I have seen on iCare coils, but have not ordered from them.
Eleaf icare replacement Coils $3.99
You are looking at the thread I started on the iCare? Not that I posted that link. :facepalm:

Reactions: Mr.Mann

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
When I found out this thing had adjustable airflow, and a very effective one at that, it was a wrap! Just hope the heads hold up. Always the Achilles' heel.

Yeah, I'm waiting for my replacement. If it works like it should, I'll be sold on the iCare. Perfect size for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread