Post pictures of your high quality clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
KIMG0051.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Chi-NA is a ZNA clone?

Lol
Yeah, Chinese ZNA clone.
It's okay... I wouldn't buy another. Wouldn't want a legit ZNA either.
The ergonomics are all wrong for me.
I tend to bump the buttons when I hit it, changing the settings.
It's a real PITA.
Otherwise it works okay, however you notice a drop in power as the battery looses charge.
This won't happen with a real dna chip.
I may upgrade his one when it dies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Lol
Yeah, Chinese ZNA clone.
It's okay... I wouldn't buy another. Wouldn't want a legit ZNA either.
The ergonomics are all wrong for me.
I tend to bump the buttons when I hit it, changing the settings.
It's a real PITA.
Otherwise it works okay, however you notice a drop in power as the battery looses charge.
This won't happen with a real dna chip.
I may upgrade his one when it dies.

Holding both up and down buttons at the same time will lock it, so it will fire but keep your settings from adjusting

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Thank you!
Didn't know that little tid bit of info.
:p

I notice in your pic that your 510 connection isn't screwed down all the way (that can increase your voltage drop). If it won't screw down all the way, the 510 screw should be (is on mine) dual adjustable do you can make everything flush (important to me.....I'm ocd :p)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I notice in your pic that your 510 connection isn't screwed down all the way (that can increase your voltage drop). If it won't screw down all the way, the 510 screw should be (is on mine) dual adjustable do you can make everything flush (important to me.....I'm ocd :p)

It's a fixed pin.
You wouldn't like it.

It's one of the early ZNA clones. It's not a mod I would recommend. Power drops as the battery drains.
I got it as a freebie from a shop I assisted. I've had it for months. This particular chip sux.
It turned me off regulated clones until the new chips arrived on the scene.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It's a fixed pin.
You wouldn't like it.

It's one of the early ZNA clones. It's not a mod I would recommend. Power drops as the battery drains.
I got it as a freebie from a shop I assisted. I've had it for months. This particular chip sux.
It turned me off regulated clones until the new chips arrived on the scene.

Wonder if the threading is the same..... You could try and find the top cap off a newer one that's double adjustable :p

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Wonder if the threading is the same..... You could try and find the top cap off a newer one that's double adjustable :p

That's actually a good idea. I'll probably gift it to a new vaper, I'm digging the new 50w zero style mods alot.
These new regulated mods fire down to .2 ohms and have the power to heat thicker wire nicely.
My Chi-NA only fires down to .6 and with the power loss issue it's time for me to step up.

I've got a sweet dual 18650 box coming soon... :D

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
9d7a234ac782c81349d393a7911cd2ed.jpg
My zna50 is the permanent home of my full size kanger sub tank, they go together very nice. My baby is my variant. Love the li-po packs, fires below .2 (supposed to fire to .2, but I have gone as low as .15) 260 beastly watts in a box slightly smaller then most dual 18650 mods
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Reactions: DaveSignal

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Yeah, it's a clone. It works great.... Actually better then the original in some ways. Has a higher PWM freq. then the authentic. Many of the authentics have a problem where it drains the battery down even while turned off. On the other hand authentic has customer support :p, but for 5-800 bucks.... It shouldn't have problems like that and should at least have as smooth of an output as the clone. Oh...even the clones are pricey :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread